Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How many BGP'ers are not on Facebook?

Featured Replies

If not why not?

  • Replies 71
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not. And not interested in it.

Me neither. I am old school. Can't even spell fatebook. See!!!!

  • Author
Me neither. I am old school. Can't even spell fatebook. See!!!!

 

Fatebook, hmmm you could be the next Zuckerburg.

I have an account but I rarely login and will probably delete the account at some point. I don't trust Facebook with my personal information and it is not useful enough to entice me into logging in more often. In contrast, I am willing to give up a little privacy in exchange for the features that Google+ provides me, although I don't really trust Google either.

I am on LinkedIn as well. The feedback I get from family regarding how Facebook has changed for the worse puts me in no hurry to join.

The ex was very jealous, so I never even acted like I was interested when she tried to get me into it. I knew it was trouble for me.

  • Author

I was reluctant to join but now on for a few years its an incredible source of info. And FB can only use what you give them.

I'm not. And not interested in it.

 

likewise.

 

BGP is all I need.

  • Author
likewise.

 

BGP is all I need.

 

Yes, but it is hard for you to stay active. Ive not heard of FB suspending anyone.

Yes, but it is hard for you to stay active. Ive not heard of FB suspending anyone.

Perhaps they should.

I deactivated my account. I started to realize that it was something I used just to waste time and I was increasingly skeptical of their data collection practices.

 

I used to check it often out of habit, but now that I'm off I can't find any use for it that I'm missing out on. I've all but forgotten it exists.

Not & never have been because I really don't have any time to waste.

I am and it's a Godsend for me. With my family and friends all over the place, it's how we stay connected. Before Facebook, many of us had lost touch completely. Now, we at least can get in touch and occasionally see what's going on in each other's lives. Life takes us all in so many different directions. It's nice to have a place to go and catch up.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.