Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beechwood vs Mt. Healthy (OH) predictions

Beechwood at Mt. Healthy (OH) 33 members have voted

  1. 1. Beechwood at Mt. Healthy (OH)

    • Beechwood
      48%
    • Mt. Healthy (OH)
      51%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

This should be an interesting game. Beechwood has looked very impressive against Conner and Goshen, OH in scrimmages. Mt. Healthy returns many players from last year's team who barely lost to 2013 Division II Ohio state champions Loveland in the quarterfinals. Many people on the other side of the river believe that Mt. Healthy are strong state contenders for DII. I don't know how they did in their scrimmage against Fairfield, but got beat scrimmaging Elder last night 41-13.

 

Either way, this should be a fun game and may provide more answers on what to expect from the Tigers.

 

What do you think?

I think this should be a very good game between two very good teams. Beechwood needs these types of games this year because their district is going to be no competition this year and Mt. Healthy is a type of team they will see deep in the Class A playoffs.

This is a great test for my Tigers. If they can win today then this season can be a great one for them. I don't know much about Mt Healthy, but if they do have basically the same team that played in the chamionship game last year then they should be very very tough.

This is a great test for my Tigers. If they can win today then this season can be a great one for them. I don't know much about Mt Healthy, but if they do have basically the same team that played in the chamionship game last year then they should be very very tough.

 

The game is next Friday I believe.

This is a tough one for BW. I saw Mt. Healthy twice last year, they are very good. Their QB David Montgomery is special. I have read on here that some folks believe he is committed to Ohio State, which is not the case. He is on many radars, but as a RB. I have no idea who is back and who is gone for Mt. Healthy, but I was at their game vs Loveland, which I honestly thought was the semis, but I could be mistaken. They gave the Tigers all they wanted, game went right down to the wire. I will be surprised if BW is able to match up athletically.

The game is next Friday I believe.

 

game is saturday night

game is saturday night

 

Next Saturday?

Yes Aug. 30 at UC.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

Yes Aug. 30 at UC.

 

At UCs indoor practice facility?

At UCs indoor practice facility?

 

Yes, but without the bubble.

I would love for Beechwood to win. I just think Mt Healthy will have too many athletes for Beechwood to deal with. They played Loveland really well last year and Loveland was the real deal..

I would love for Beechwood to win. I just think Mt Healthy will have too many athletes for Beechwood to deal with. They played Loveland really well last year and Loveland was the real deal..

 

This will not be close! 3 TD win for Mt Healthy

I would love for Beechwood to win. I just think Mt Healthy will have too many athletes for Beechwood to deal with. They played Loveland really well last year and Loveland was the real deal..

 

Is Beechwood playing last years Mt Healthy team?:lol2:

 

They scrimmaged Elder fairly tough based on score. Here is a link to the Elder highlights. From the video they do look big on the line and athletic.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.