Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

8th Region Draw

Featured Replies

Why don't you move your alliances to another school, so you can stay in the great 9th region.

 

 

??? Did Hopper strike a nerve. I'd have to agree, usually a top heavy region. He's not putting down the 8th by any means. We are glad to be in the 8th. It's time for SK to lay it on the line, no more tomorrows.

  • Replies 50
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I-71S, left on US 421S at the Campbellsburg/New Castle exit. Stay on 421 'til you see HCHS on the left.

 

Thanks Mr. Atlas----I don't mean Charles either :lol:

I-71S, left on US 421S at the Campbellsburg/New Castle exit. Stay on 421 'til you see HCHS on the left.

 

Thank ya, much appreciated!

Do they empty the gym on the 6th and 7th after the first game or can you pay one price and see both games??? I hate it when they clear the gym after the first game I would be glad to just pay ten bucks or so and not have to leave and then get back in another line. Is there anyone else with me on this??

Do they empty the gym on the 6th and 7th after the first game or can you pay one price and see both games??? I hate it when they clear the gym after the first game I would be glad to just pay ten bucks or so and not have to leave and then get back in another line. Is there anyone else with me on this??

 

They do not clear the gym on any night. You only pay once. :banana:

At least the 8th region has enough seats to accomodate everyone.

Will you be there Tuesday Neerfan??

Hopefully we can make it to the finals or I'll be shut out.

??? Did Hopper strike a nerve. I'd have to agree, usually a top heavy region. He's not putting down the 8th by any means. We are glad to be in the 8th. It's time for SK to lay it on the line, no more tomorrows.

 

No I cant wait to see SK play and to be honest if comes down to SK and Shelby I will be pulling for SK. I just get tired of hearing this one guy complain about how week the 8th is and how great the 9th region is. I look forward to watching SK play, and hopefully GC will be playing them Friday nite.

Why don't you move your alliances to another school, so you can stay in the great 9th region.

Sorry man, I went to SK , win with SK and lose with SK. That will never change! If I wanted to sell out I would have moved to a particular town in Campbell Co. and turn my nose up at the entire state! :irked:

No I cant wait to see SK play and to be honest if comes down to SK and Shelby I will be pulling for SK. I just get tired of hearing this one guy complain about how week the 8th is and how great the 9th region is. I look forward to watching SK play, and hopefully GC will be playing them Friday nite.

Yes, hopefully they will. They lost the last time to OC by 14,maybe the coach seen something to close the deal. Thanks for the support if SK makes the final as they will need it!

Hopefully we can make it to the finals or I'll be shut out.

I will be there on Friday if we win on Tuesday , hopefully will see you there on Saturday!

SK fans should not overlook Anderson Co. They are headed by one of the best and most respected coaches in the 8th region in Glen Drury, who has won an 8th region title before(1997). Anderson will play hard and very physical. Although i have never seen SK's Mike Hester play, I hear he is very good . Some SK fans on this board seem to think the 8th region has not had good players or teams before SK graced us with their presence. The 8th has produced NBA players in very recent years( Donta Smith-Oldham Co), state champions ( Scott Co 1998), (Shelby Co 1978) and numerous wins in the sweet 16 over the years. The mighty 9th region has produced one state champion( SK 1981). I would not be surprised if Anderson upends SK on Tuesday.:irked:

SK fans should not overlook Anderson Co. They are headed by one of the best and most respected coaches in the 8th region in Glen Drury, who has won an 8th region title before(1997). Anderson will play hard and very physical. Although i have never seen SK's Mike Hester play, I hear he is very good . Some SK fans on this board seem to think the 8th region has not had good players or teams before SK graced us with their presence. The 8th has produced NBA players in very recent years( Donta Smith-Oldham Co), state champions ( Scott Co 1998), (Shelby Co 1978) and numerous wins in the sweet 16 over the years. The mighty 9th region has produced one state champion( SK 1981). I would not be surprised if Anderson upends SK on Tuesday.:irked:

Has that coach been there long? What kind of size do they have? I remember Donta Smith in high school playing in Rupp and he was sensational. I can't remember where he went to college and didn't know he went pro, that's good stuff! The mighty 9th as you called it came close to winning state numerous times but couldn't close the deal. Maybe if the referees in 1978 would have seen Mr. Charles Hurts (sp?) hand up through the rim "blocking" a shot the 9th would have another one, but as it stands my Pioneers are still the only team to get one. The above statement about the 78 game was the worst officiating I had ever seen. As far as having good players come out of the 9th, I could go on for a while but i'll just mention one. Dave Cowens was a Newport Catholic grad I believe in 66 or so. He went on to become an NBA MVP and was named to the NBA top 50 of all time with guys like Jordan, Magic,etc,etc.

I have heard that the Young kid is questionable tonight.

He took a shot to the head th other night. Is he out and how will that impact Anderson County?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.