8th Region Draw

March 6

Shelby Co. vs. Grant Co. 6:30

North Oldham vs. Carroll Co. 8:30

March 7

Oldham Co. vs. Gallatin Co. 6:30

Simon Kenton vs. Anderson Co. 8:30

The semifinals will take place on March 10 with the finals the next day. All games are at Henry County High School.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

March 6

Shelby Co. vs. Grant Co. 6:30

North Oldham vs. Carroll Co. 8:30

March 7

Oldham Co. vs. Gallatin Co. 6:30

Simon Kenton vs. Anderson Co. 8:30

The semifinals will take place on March 10 with the finals the next day. All games are at Henry County High School.

Gotta like Shelby Co's chances!!

I think we'll see Oldham Co. and Simon Kenton in the semis to see who will play South Oldham in the finals. It was a tight game the first time with Oldham Co. edging out SK, i think it will be another close one.

You mean Shelby Co. in the finals, right?

Gallatin Co. got a terrible draw. They finally get a district championship with Oldham shipped out, but can't dodge them in the region.

Not the worst the Cats could get, Jim. I think they prefer Oldham to Anderson. The Bearcats handled them pretty well in 2 meetings (by 13 and 18). Just way to physical for GC.

They lost at Oldham 10 days ago by a 69-55 score, but I heard the Colonels led by single digits most of the way. It was 1 after the first quarter, 5 at half, and 8 after 3 quarters.

Grant was the draw to get for Gallatin.

Gallatin might have wanted Grant but Grant beat them double digits during the season. The only team that Gallatin would beat is Carroll and they could not draw them. Anderson beat them double digits, Oldham beat them double digits and Grant beat them double digits.

We think the boys from GC will be strong the next 3 - 4 seasons to come. Perhaps then some of these bigger schools will not want to play them so eagerly.

I hope you're right. It would be nice to see them do well more than just one or two years per decade, as has been the case for most of its history.