Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals Training Camp Updates

Featured Replies

I am not sure how many people go to training camp to watch them. However I thought I would start a thread for people to share things they may notice at training camp. I go a few times each year since they started having camp up here.

 

A few things I noticed:

 

-The offense did look quicker in pace.

-Dalton was very accurate today and on the deep ball.

-Tyler Eifert made some great catches. I think he will be used more this year and have a big year.

-Taylor Mays was getting some reps at both safety and linebacker again. I think with him being able to possibly play both safety and linebacker it could help save him a spot on this team or else he may have been the odd man out at safety this year.

-Dre looked good at corner today.

-Terrance Newman made some great plays on the ball in the air and looked to be moving well

-Leon Hall did practice and seemed to be moving fine.

-The WR from LSU looked sharp.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're going to the Super Bowl!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not sure how many people go to training camp to watch them. However I thought I would start a thread for people to share things they may notice at training camp. I go a few times each year since they started having camp up here.

 

A few things I noticed:

 

-The offense did look quicker in pace.

-Dalton was very accurate today and on the deep ball.

-Tyler Eifert made some great catches. I think he will be used more this year and have a big year.

-Taylor Mays was getting some reps at both safety and linebacker again. I think with him being able to possibly play both safety and linebacker it could help save him a spot on this team or else he may have been the odd man out at safety this year.

-Dre looked good at corner today.

-Terrance Newman made some great plays on the ball in the air and looked to be moving well

-Leon Hall did practice and seemed to be moving fine.

-The WR from LSU looked sharp.

So in conclusion, every aspect and player for the Bengals looked good and improved!!!

 

 

As nkypete said SUPER BOWL HERE WE COME!!!!!

 

 

 

 

on a serious note, I wonder if anyone who goes to any of the 32 teams camps come away thinking anything but how good the team looked and how much of an improvement they show, especially at a practice where there is no hitting and tackling.....just sayin.

So in conclusion, every aspect and player for the Bengals looked good and improved!!!

 

 

As nkypete said SUPER BOWL HERE WE COME!!!!!

 

 

 

 

on a serious note, I wonder if anyone who goes to any of the 32 teams camps come away thinking anything but how good the team looked and how much of an improvement they show, especially at a practice where there is no hitting and tackling.....just sayin.

 

I had Kool-Aid for lunch.

So in conclusion, every aspect and player for the Bengals looked good and improved!!!

 

 

As nkypete said SUPER BOWL HERE WE COME!!!!!

 

 

 

 

on a serious note, I wonder if anyone who goes to any of the 32 teams camps come away thinking anything but how good the team looked and how much of an improvement they show, especially at a practice where there is no hitting and tackling.....just sayin.

 

In fairness, the talent is so far superior to anything else anyone ever witnesses it's hard not to come away impressed.

 

On a side note, how are they doing seating/tickets? First come first serve? Sell outs?

Where do the Bengals train now?

The field beside Paul Brown Stadium.

They have a few open practices inside PBS on the schedule.

One good thing is that hopefully many of the injured players are on the mend. That is something to celebrate. I don't put much value in successes seen in the first couple days of training camp under sterile conditions.

  • Author
So in conclusion, every aspect and player for the Bengals looked good and improved!!!

 

 

As nkypete said SUPER BOWL HERE WE COME!!!!!

 

 

 

 

on a serious note, I wonder if anyone who goes to any of the 32 teams camps come away thinking anything but how good the team looked and how much of an improvement they show, especially at a practice where there is no hitting and tackling.....just sayin.

 

The normal negative response to anything positive that is said lol. Which btw it does not make it the realistic point of view because my positive point of view has ended up being very realistic on how they do too. So yours is not anymore of a realistic point of view than mine its just a different point of view. :-)

 

I have went to many of the practices the last three years. So simply stating what has looked better than past few years. Now that all can change by the next practice. Hence the reason for the thread for people to sharewhat they think and see if they go. Its just a thread for people to share there thoughts on what they see. Its no more no less.

  • Author
We're going to the Super Bowl!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Its not that unrelastic if we didnt have a qb who sucks in big games because all the other parts are there to make that run. However sadly dalton hasnt been able to make that next step in big games and may never will. If he doesnt then the bengals will miss out on a great window of opportunity.

Its not that unrelastic if we didnt have a qb who sucks in big games because all the other parts are there to make that run. However sadly dalton hasnt been able to make that next step in big games and may never will. If he doesnt then the bengals will miss out on a great window of opportunity.

 

:clap:

From an inside source the players know this is a put up or shut up year and they realize the player landscape will change dramatically if they don't make it happen. I know I will gladly refocus my energies to home improvement projects if these guys can't win a playoff game this year.

 

I should have taken this approach years ago…I could get a lot done with 4 hours on a Sunday dedicated to more productive pursuits!

 

:lol2:

I agree with FC, if AD performs at a high level, they could be very good.

  • Author
I agree with FC, if AD performs at a high lekmvel, they could be very good.

 

It was the same way last year when I said it was the most talented team since the bengals last superbowl team, which was highly debated by someone. I said last even though they have the talent it would come down to dalton and how he plays and its the same this year.

 

He has to take that next step in big games. Hopefully gaving hue as the oc can help with that.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.