Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals Training Camp Updates

Featured Replies

  • Author
When you draft RB's back to back years as high as they did they better want to run the ball.

 

Are you suggesting they shouldn't have done that?

  • Replies 35
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Geno has been cleared to practice.

Are you suggesting they shouldn't have done that?

 

Gio was obviously worth a second round pick and I'm in the belief Hill will prove to be better than an aging BJGE. Eifert needs to step it up a notch or two for sure.

Are you suggesting they shouldn't have done that?

 

No. I'm suggesting they run the ball more b/c of the strength of that position.

  • Author
No. I'm suggesting they run the ball more b/c of the strength of that position.

 

Got ya. I wasnt sure because good runningbacks also can be found later. So I didnt know if that was what you were saying.

  • Author

I went to the mock game today at paul brown. The starting defense looked a little shaky and gave up some big plays. On the flup side the offense looked good especially dalton and eifert. Dalton was right on the money on a couple of pretty long balls to green and eifert. Eifert was everywhere today making plays.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.