Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mike Brown on Dalton Contract

Featured Replies

Bengals want to pay Dalton like Kaepernick | ProFootballTalk

 

The Bengals would jump at the Kaepernick deal. Not much guaranteed and he has to perform to max it. I still can't believe Kaepernick signed this.

 

I would sign Dalton to this deal in a New York minute if I were the Bengals. I don't believe Dalton will. His agent has to be wanting guaranteed money greater than this.

  • Replies 49
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not a big Dalton fan but jump at the incentive laced deal with a mid tier base.

Like a lot of Bengals fans, I'm not to big on Dalton. But have no problem signing him to a large performance based contract.

Lets ask this, if AD becomes a Free Agent, where does he go?

Lets ask this, if AD becomes a Free Agent, where does he go?

 

Depends on how this season goes for that question too.

Lets ask this' date=' if AD becomes a Free Agent, where does he go?[/quote']

 

Buffalo, Minnesota, Oakland the usual suspects.

Lets ask this, if AD becomes a Free Agent, where does he go?

 

Hopefully the Steelers! :D

Bengals want to pay Dalton like Kaepernick | ProFootballTalk

 

The Bengals would jump at the Kaepernick deal. Not much guaranteed and he has to perform to max it. I still can't believe Kaepernick signed this.

 

I would sign Dalton to this deal in a New York minute if I were the Bengals. I don't believe Dalton will. His agent has to be wanting guaranteed money greater than this.

I am hoping Dalton gambles and doesn't sign it and plays out this year on his current contract and hopes to hit the lottery like Flacco and Ryan did. That way if he is a bust again then we can say goodbye to him and if he isn't a bust and takes us to the promised land then everyone is happy.

 

I wouldn't sign him until after this season personally. Let's see how he performs with his future at stake.

That way if he is a bust again.

 

That may be a tad bit of an over-statement. He was a 2nd round pick and has had one of the top 3 first three years in NFL history. Bust might be stretching it a bit.

 

Inability to win the big one? Fair and accurate. Bust? Come on, HB.....

Andy Dalton is going to break BGP when he is signed.

That may be a tad bit of an over-statement. He was a 2nd round pick and has had one of the top 3 first three years in NFL history. Bust might be stretching it a bit.

 

Inability to win the big one? Fair and accurate. Bust? Come on, HB.....

 

Not even close to being a bust, particularly with the improvement each year. In fact it could be argued he's played well above his draft slot.

Any team would love to have their QB sign the Kaepernick deal. Dalton signs it, performs poorly this year, they can say "cya" without losing much at all. Dalton is too smart to sign that kinda deal though.

Have to wonder about Kaepernick's agent allowing him to sign that contract.

Any team would love to have their QB sign the Kaepernick deal. Dalton signs it' date=' performs poorly this year, they can say "cya" without losing much at all. Dalton is too smart to sign that kinda deal though.[/quote']

 

You call it too smart, we call it he knows he isn't good enough to sign it. Dude is gonna grab every last penny before he gets the boot and I don't blame him from a business perspective.

Not even close to being a bust, particularly with the improvement each year. In fact it could be argued he's played well above his draft slot.

 

Shh!! :sssh:

 

If you aren't careful you're going to join me in the "pro Dalton" camp that is so roundly mocked 'round these parts.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.