Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All Star Game Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 60
  • Views 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok, need the input of my fellow BGPers. I plan on ordering either the Reds ASG, HR Derby, or Stars and Stripes (July 4th) hat but can't decide which. Any opinions?

 

I really like the Stars and Stripes hat!!

  • Author

Cardinals losing this game single handedly

  • Author

Of course Chapman comes up gimpy there. Not good

Of course Chapman comes up gimpy there. Not good

 

I thought he looked bad too after covering first... hope it is minor

Ok' date=' need the input of my fellow BGPers. I plan on ordering either the Reds ASG, HR Derby, or Stars and Stripes (July 4th) hat but can't decide which. Any opinions?[/quote']

 

I like the All Star game hats.

I thought he looked bad too after covering first... hope it is minor

 

He was not available one game last week due to a sore hammy. I'm assuming it's the same thing...

I thought he looked bad too after covering first... hope it is minor

 

The way the Reds luck has been, it'll be a torn achilles.

2 for 2 Jeter just locked up MVP if AL Wins

 

Only because he was given pitches to hit. Rigged.

Cardinals losing this game single handedly

 

Starting with Matheny.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.