Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All Star Game Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 60
  • Views 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Erin Andrews had to check the note card before introducing Selig.

Wainwright trying to backtrack regarding his statement about giving Jeter a few pitches to hit. Sorry Wrongwright the cat is out of the bag and everybody knows it. This is why tying the All Star game to home field advantage of World Series is a joke in my opinion.

  • Author

Good for Trout, he's a heck of a player already and he's 23. Best of all he plays the game the right way, love that guy.

Better get a Carfax on the 'Vette. Might be one of those HOF sinkhole cars.

Wainwright trying to backtrack regarding his statement about giving Jeter a few pitches to hit. Sorry Wrongwright the cat is out of the bag and everybody knows it. This is why tying the All Star game to home field advantage of World Series is a joke in my opinion.

 

Bob Gibson or Jim Bunning would have started the game by buzzing one by Jeter's noggin.

  • Author
Wow...$38 for a hat???? :grumpy: I guess it has been a long time since I have bought one. No way! :no:

 

38 doesn't even seem that much to me, bought my nephew a Batting Practice hat last year, I think it cost about 50

Good for Trout, he's a heck of a player already and he's 23. Best of all he plays the game the right way, love that guy.

 

He won't actually turn 23 until next month. Probably the best all around player in the game--if not he's darn close.

38 doesn't even seem that much to me, bought my nephew a Batting Practice hat last year, I think it cost about 50

 

Man, I'm old.

  • Author

Really disappointed in Fox's coverage. They didn't tribute Gwynn, Kiner, or Zimmer.

Although it won't help the Red Sox out like last season I'm still glad to see the AL get home field advantage for the World Series. Great tributes to Jeter before and during the game. He's a class act.

  • Author
Man, I'm old.

 

Don't worry, I still remember in high school when I would get others people change from our school lunch and go buy gas.

Really disappointed in Fox's coverage. They didn't tribute Gwynn, Kiner, or Zimmer.

 

Didn't you hear...the post game show started out with "this game was all about Jeter". But, I agree with you. They had a golden opportunity tonight, and totally dropped the ball.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.