Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All Star Game Updates

Featured Replies

Ok, need the input of my fellow BGPers. I plan on ordering either the Reds ASG, HR Derby, or Stars and Stripes (July 4th) hat but can't decide which. Any opinions?

  • Replies 60
  • Views 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok' date=' need the input of my fellow BGPers. I plan on ordering either the Reds ASG, HR Derby, or Stars and Stripes (July 4th) hat but can't decide which. Any opinions?[/quote']

 

My opinion is that you need to decide on your own. :)

  • Author

Simon Warming up!

  • Author
Ok, need the input of my fellow BGPers. I plan on ordering either the Reds ASG, HR Derby, or Stars and Stripes (July 4th) hat but can't decide which. Any opinions?

 

Big fan of these ASG hats, the 4th of July ones were awesome as well. Id go with the ASG

Ok, need the input of my fellow BGPers. I plan on ordering either the Reds ASG, HR Derby, or Stars and Stripes (July 4th) hat but can't decide which. Any opinions?

Photos?

Jeter is lock for MVP?

I was thinking same thing about hats. I can't decide either.

2 for 2 Jeter just locked up MVP if AL Wins

  • Author
I like the HR Derby and 4th hats a lot!

 

I don't like how generic both those hats are. At least the ASG game one has Reds colors

  • Author

Lucroy > Molina

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.