July 3, 201412 yr Littleluck55 had the best run of the season. But with the Reds getting swept by the Padres, the luck finally ran out. The Reds, who are 43-41, look to get back on track over this holiday weekend with a 3 game tilt with the Milwaukee Brewers, who are 51-37. Probable Pitchers: 7/4- Alfredo Simon (10-3, 2.81 ERA) vs Kyle Lohse (9-2, 3.08 ERA) 7/5- Homer Bailey (8-4, 4.39 ERA) vs Matt Garza (5-5, 4.10 ERA) 7/6- Matt Latos (1-1, 2.45 ERA) vs Yovani Gallardo (5-5, 3.51 ERA) Hopefully I can lead this team to a series win.
July 3, 201412 yr Tomorrow's game will be a sellout. Only single seats left and they've realized standing room only tickets.
July 3, 201412 yr Tomorrow's game will be a sellout. Only single seats left and they've realized standing room only tickets. I'll be there
July 4, 201412 yr Both teams are heading in reverse. If these booters hit the pitch with the bats they used on the west coast the score may well be nil nil at the end of regulation. Matters may have to be settled after stoppage time.
July 4, 201412 yr Tomorrow's game will be a sellout. Only single seats left and they've realized standing room only tickets. Way too crowded for me, will wait for a non-holiday Thursday afternoon or Monday night game to attend where people won't be up and down constantly eating like there is no tomorrow and just waiting on the fireworks to start. I like the crowd in the 15,000 range, those are your baseball fans
July 5, 201412 yr Author While everyone is enjoying their 4th of July evening, the Reds are up 4-0 in the 6th
July 5, 201412 yr I hope Pena is wearing a shirt the next time they take the camera into the clubhouse. He looked like that dancing fat man NCC use to have as his avatar.
July 5, 201412 yr Way too crowded for me, will wait for a non-holiday Thursday afternoon or Monday night game to attend where people won't be up and down constantly eating like there is no tomorrow and just waiting on the fireworks to start. I like the crowd in the 15,000 range, those are your baseball fans Well...I hope you never get to come to the ballpark haha jk! But I love crowds of 40,000 people. Great crowd yesterday and a nice start to the series.
July 5, 201412 yr Well...I hope you never get to come to the ballpark haha jk! But I love crowds of 40,000 people. Great crowd yesterday and a nice start to the series. Money in your pocket, I get that. But I bet 75% of the people there last night couldn't tell you what the final score was.
July 5, 201412 yr Billy Hamilton working on that July Rookie of the Month last night! The most exciting guy on the team and scariest to the opponent, just 2 homers away from tying Bruce,Votto and Phillips and passing his minor league career high
July 5, 201412 yr The most exciting guy on the team and scariest to the opponent, just 2 homers away from tying Bruce,Votto and Phillips and passing his minor league career high and a force in center field as well.
July 5, 201412 yr and a force in center field as well. Who would have thought that halfway thru the season most would say that Hamilton has: 1) Put up better power numbers than what most thought was possible 2) Has a better batting average than what most thought was possible 3) Has played better defense than what most thought was possible 4) Has fared worse at stealing bases versus caught stealing than what most thought was possible
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.