Reds vs Brewers (7/4-7/6)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the reasons this team struggles is they don't take enough walks. They are 25th in the MLB in walks. One of the most exciting teams for me to watch is the Oakland A's, they are #1 in walks. They have 40 more walks than the number 2 team in the Dodgers. They have 120 more walks than the Reds. The A's have scored the second most runs in baseball, the Reds 24th.

Don't doubt what you're posting, but I'll use Good Ole George's analogy. "Get 'em on, get 'em over, get 'em in", which they seem to struggle with at times. When it's obvious the big inning that they always aspire to isn't going to happen, this team cannot play "small ball" to manufacture runs. It's almost like it's beneath them to try. This team has WASTED so many good pitching performances.

One of the reasons this team struggles is they don't take enough walks. They are 25th in the MLB in walks. One of the most exciting teams for me to watch is the Oakland A's, they are #1 in walks. They have 40 more walks than the number 2 team in the Dodgers. They have 120 more walks than the Reds. The A's have scored the second most runs in baseball, the Reds 24th.

Why do we like him? He gets on base

.359 OBP? His hot 40 Hrs once in the past 5 seasons. Has 12 this year. How much the Sox paying him? Nah...

I think he was talking in past tense when Dunn was with the Reds.

The media is tweeting out some interesting stuff about Votto. He's not in the clubhouse, Castellini is with Price who has yet to meet with the media. Something is coming

Surely not a trade?

Media meeting with Price delayed and Castellini is in Price's office. My guess is DL which makes sense right now. He hasn't been himself and gives him the extra week to heal then the All-Star break.