Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9th Region Brackets

Featured Replies

I wouldn't take anyone for granted as I have seen that burn quite a few teams in the past. Good luck to all!

 

Agree, but Conner has two very good pitchers. The kid with the hair is pretty good, and as a hair-challenged old man I am jealous of his 'do

  • Replies 93
  • Views 21.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's a good draw for the birds, see who we meet in the finals

IMO very good draw for BW, miserable first rounder for Dixe. They get Ganns, good luck with that. Great draw for Conner too, wont need to burn Ross out of the gate. Gonna be a great day.

 

With all due respect to Ganns, I'm pretty sure Boone would rather face just about anyone other than Dixie and King as well.

With all due respect to Ganns, I'm pretty sure Boone would rather face just about anyone other than Dixie and King as well.

 

I would agree Boone would of liked to see someone besides Dixie in the first game, but I would also think Dixie probable would of loved not to see Ganns the first game. I know Dixie and King have done great this season, but I don't think any pitcher has been more effective as Ganns. Going to be a good one! I think it will come down to defense. Which team lets that hard roller past them on the turf? Good luck to both.

IMO very good draw for BW, miserable first rounder for Dixe. They get Ganns, good luck with that. Great draw for Conner too, wont need to burn Ross out of the gate. Gonna be a great day.

 

When I first read your post I was ready to jump you - how could you call getting Highlands in round 1 and Dixie possibly in round 2 a good draw? But the more I looked at it, you are probably right. Coming from the district loser side, it was Dixie, Highlands or Conner (they can't face CCH). You sure don't want Dixie and Conner has put it on the Tigers twice, so Highlands was probably the best they could hope for. Then Dixie is facing Boone and Ganns, which softens the winner up if BW gets there. Yeah, I guess it was a good draw for BW.

Edited by Voice of Reason

I think it's a good draw for the birds, see who we meet in the finals

 

Good? Really? How so? And who would they meet in the finals? I mean CCH has the easiest route of anyone. I think Highlands has the toughest, no questions asked!

Well if Dixie is the favorite, they are gonna have to prove it. I would say they have the toughest road.

 

I agree as I picked Dixie about a month ago but they have the toughest road. Playing Boone first is not any favor sure they asked for lol.

Where will games be played at?

 

UC Health Stadium

I agree as I picked Dixie about a month ago but they have the toughest road. Playing Boone first is not any favor sure they asked for lol.

 

BW was able get to Ganns last year in the regional with virtually the same line-up they have today by being selective and making him throw a fair amount of pitches. It appeared he tired then the Tigers broke through. But, this is a year later and if his command is on he will be tough to beat.

I think I'll be there, maybe around 2pm or so. Hope to meet a few of you

 

I will be in attendance for the Bellevue game :thumb:

I will be in attendance for the Bellevue game :thumb:

 

I should be there all day so maybe we can all meet up.

This would be my pics

 

CCH vs St Henry................CCH

Conner vs Bellevue............Conner

Highlands vs Beechwood....Highlands

Dixie vs Boone..................Dixie

 

CCH vs Conner.................CCH

Highlands vs Dixie............Dixie

 

CCH vs Dixie....................Dixie

This would be my pics

 

CCH vs St Henry................CCH

Conner vs Bellevue............Conner

Highlands vs Beechwood....Highlands

Dixie vs Boone..................Dixie

 

CCH vs Conner.................CCH

Highlands vs Dixie............Dixie

 

CCH vs Dixie....................Dixie

 

I would go pretty much the same but I have Beechwood over Highlands, than losing to Dixie.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.