Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9th Region Brackets

Featured Replies

CCH vs St Henry

Conner vs Bellevue

 

 

Highlands vs Beechwood

Dixie vs Boone

  • Replies 93
  • Views 21.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if Dixie is the favorite, they are gonna have to prove it. I would say they have the toughest road.

Worst possible draw for Dixie as Ganns can beat anyone on a given day plus 3 tough games in 3 days. They will earn it for sure if they win it. Conner will probably take their chances on another pitcher and hope to have Ross for Game 2. I can see Conner or CovCath winning the region with this draw. Best wishes to all teams and congrats for getting to the region. I will be pulling for our 33rd district representatives.

  • Author
Worst possible draw for Dixie as Ganns can beat anyone on a given day plus 3 tough games in 3 days. They will earn it for sure if they win it. Conner will probably take their chances on another pitcher and hope to have Ross for Game 2. I can see Conner or CovCath winning the region with this draw. Best wishes to all teams and congrats for getting to the region. I will be pulling for our 33rd district representatives.

 

Conner can't sleep on Bellevue with Seiter on the mound.

  • Author
Game times?

 

First game at 10:00.

Monday games 10, 1, 4 & 7. Tuesday games 5 & 8. Wednesday game at 7

Monday games 10, 1, 4 & 7. Tuesday games 5 & 8. Wednesday game at 7

 

So, which teams play at 10, 1, 4, & 7?? Is it the order listed: CCH/St Henry at 10, Conner at 1, Highlands at 4, and Dixie/Boone the nightcap?

Conner can't sleep on Bellevue with Seiter on the mound.
For sure and I was not slighting him or Bellevue. I just think if I'm in Arlo's shoes, I believe my team has seen enough tough pitchers to win game 1 without their ace. Ross gives them the best chance to beat CovCath. And if StH pulls an unlikely upset, I take the same mindset into game 2 and have my ace for the championship. All this said with ZERO high school coaching experience. LOL! Go Cougars and Rebels!
  • Author
So, which teams play at 10, 1, 4, & 7?? Is it the order listed: CCH/St Henry at 10, Conner at 1, Highlands at 4, and Dixie/Boone the nightcap?

 

I'm pretty sure it's in the order I listed.

  • Author
For sure and I was not slighting him or Bellevue. I just think if I'm in Arlo's shoes, I believe my team has seen enough tough pitchers to win game 1 without their ace. Ross gives them the best chance to beat CovCath. And if StH pulls an unlikely upset, I take the same mindset into game 2 and have my ace for the championship. All this said with ZERO high school coaching experience. LOL! Go Cougars and Rebels!

 

We agree. I just wanted to point out that Bellevue with Seiter is a tough out.

 

Same question does go for CCH. Ruwe maybe against the Cru?

I'm pretty sure it's in the order I listed.

heck of a nightcap game...

  • Author
heck of a nightcap game...

 

Indeed.

 

Need to start working on my Hall Pass.

IMO very good draw for BW, miserable first rounder for Dixe. They get Ganns, good luck with that. Great draw for Conner too, wont need to burn Ross out of the gate. Gonna be a great day.

I wouldn't take anyone for granted as I have seen that burn quite a few teams in the past. Good luck to all!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.