Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rockies @ Reds (May 9 - May 11)

Featured Replies

Colorado has scored 55 more runs than the team in second place.

 

Away - 16 GP - 77 runs - 4.8 Per Game

Home - 18 GP - 138 runs - 7.6 Per game

They play in helium park.
  • Replies 155
  • Views 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish Votto was 3 and Frazier was 4 but that's just me

I wish Votto was 3 and Frazier was 4 but that's just me

 

I would flip Votto and Pena.

They all suck so it doesn't matter where they hit. Once one of them gets on base, it's a circus.

They all suck so it doesn't matter where they hit. Once one of them gets on base, it's a circus.

 

Pena has far from sucked this year.

Pena has far from sucked this year.

 

So, there's one. And he doesn't run well enough to screw up on the bases. So, there's our obligatory all-star.

So, there's one. And he doesn't run well enough to screw up on the bases. So, there's our obligatory all-star.

 

Cueto is our all-star...

Schumaker CF

Pena C

Phillips 2B

Votto 1B

Frazier 3B

Ludwick RF

Heisey LF

Cozart SS

Cueto P

 

 

That can't be right. I would say Heisey will be in RF and Ludwick in LF.

Schumaker CF

Pena C

Phillips 2B

Votto 1B

Frazier 3B

Ludwick RF

Heisey LF

Cozart SS

Cueto P

 

Don't get me wrong I LOVE the Reds, but this year is just rearranging the deck chairs on the Titantic. It's not going to make a difference.

That can't be right. I would say Heisey will be in RF and Ludwick in LF.

 

Whoops. You are correct. I flipped them by accident.

Schumaker CF

Pena C

Phillips 2B

Votto 1B

Frazier 3B

Ludwick RF

Heisey LF

Cozart SS

Cueto P

 

If I had told you in February that the Reds would roll out a line-up in May with Skippy leading off and Brayan Pena batting 2nd, you would have had me institutionalized.

If I had told you in February that the Reds would roll out a line-up in May with Skippy leading off and Brayan Pena batting 2nd, you would have had me institutionalized.

 

Well to be honest I think you need to be institutionalized anyhow but that's beside the point.

Cueto is our all-star...

So far.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.