Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rockies @ Reds (May 9 - May 11)

Featured Replies

I got a good feeling that the Reds get this turned around and win this series against the Rockies, starting with a win tonight.

 

Cueto (3-2 with a 1.31 ERA) vs. Chacin (0-1 with a 7.20 ERA).

 

Hoping the weather holds off tonight! Let's Go!

  • Replies 155
  • Views 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rockies are playing very well right now aside from last night. Tulo has been on fire.

 

Need another strong outing from Cueto.

If I'm not mistaken, over the past 2-3 years, the Rockies have been the toughest team for Cueto. Usually hit him very hard.

 

Hope that changes tonight.

If I'm not mistaken, over the past 2-3 years, the Rockies have been the toughest team for Cueto. Usually hit him very hard.

 

Hope that changes tonight.

 

Good call. I just looked at his #'s and here's what I came up with:

 

Career Stats vs. Rockies

 

5 starts vs. the Rockies, 2 Wins, 2 Losses. 26.2 IP, 4.05 ERA, 1.58 WHIP, .290 BAA, 11 BB & 24 K

 

Career Stats @ Coors Field

3 of those 5 starts have been at Coors Field: 1-1 Win/Loss Record, 4.20 ERA, 1.60 WHIP, .283 BAA in 15 IP (17 hits, 10 runs, 7 BB & 12 K)

 

If my subtraction skills are correct, that means Cueto's stats at home vs. the Rockies are as follows:

 

Career Stats vs. Rockies @ GABP

 

1-1 Record, 9.2 Innings, 14 hits, 5 runs (all earned), 4 BB & 12 K

Cueto did not face the Rockies in 2013.

 

In 2012, Cueto went 1-1 (he won on the road, lost at home).

 

Cueto's #'s vs the Rockies in 2012: 1-1 W/L Record, 7.59 ERA, 2.34 WHIP, .438 BAA (:eek:) 21 hits in 10 2/3 innings.

 

Cueto only went 4 2/3 in his lone 2012 start vs the Rockies at GABP & gave up 11 hits.

And to answer your next question: no, I have not done any actual work yet today. :D

I have no faith in Price, Cozart, the pen, and the list goes on. But I have faith in Cueto.

After Boston, I'm more inclined that he just pulled em out of a hat.

Colorado has scored 55 more runs than the team in second place.

 

Away - 16 GP - 77 runs - 4.8 Per Game

Home - 18 GP - 138 runs - 7.6 Per game

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.