Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rockies @ Reds (May 9 - May 11)

Featured Replies

Christianit is AWFUL.

  • Replies 155
  • Views 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rockies 7 Reds 4 and the beat rolls on for this .500 team. :walk:

 

:thumb: Same ole, Same ole :thumb:

Simon due for a bad one tonight, I'll go Rockies 7 Reds 3. :popcorn:

 

:thumb:

Glad I had to miss watching this one. Simon was due for a bad game. The good I saw in his performance was he didn't walk anyone. But judging by his stat line it looks like a lot of belt high fastballs. Hopefully Joey can keep it going after another home run tonight. But whippings happen over the season, and they occur both ways. Part of the game

Simon due for a bad one tonight, I'll go Rockies 7 Reds 3. :popcorn:
:clap:

Today I'll go with Rockies 6 Reds 4 Bailey's pitching line 5.1 4 runs on 6 hits 3 K's and 2 walks. :popcorn:

Somebody have a lineup?

 

I posted it from my phone but didn't go through for some reason...

 

Hamilton CF

Schumaker RF

Phillips 2B

Votto 1B

Frazier 3B

Ludwick LF

Barnhart C

Santiago SS

Bailey P

Hamilton gets to third on a bunt. :lol2:
He just makes stuff happen! Love watching him.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.