Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rockies @ Reds (May 9 - May 11)

Featured Replies

Not real comfortable with Chapman making his season debut against the heart of the Rockies lineup with just a 3 run lead.

  • Replies 155
  • Views 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice touch by FoxSports not going to commercial when Chapman came to the mound.

I tell you what umpires are just HORRENDOUS this year.

No chance

Hitting streak back to 0.

 

Again.

Where was that 2nd pitch?

image-143822205.jpg

Took something off of it..(101)

I've never seen him throw that many 100 MPH or over. I think only one fastball was under 100 at 99 MPH.

The Bobblehead man with a great start, timely hitting, and Chapman back = a great win. The Reds are coming around. Slowly but surely

I tell you what that took some Aaron Harrison size onions to get back out on the mound after getting drilled like he did. Don't think I could have.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.