Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashland vs Fairview 64th District Finals Predictions

Featured Replies

Fairview by 4 as Tomcats go 10 for 20 from the line.

  • Replies 67
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:banana: Ashland cuts down the nets in this one.Mcdavid will go off on the Eagles having his Best Game Yet! Tomcats 61 Eagles 54

This game could come down to free throw shooting and surely Ashland won't shoot as poorly as they did against Rose Hill

 

Ashland-48

Fairview-45

 

If it comes down to free throw shooting the Eagles will definitely win this ball game. The Eagles did miss the front end of the bonus three times last night but they are one of the top five teams in the state in free throw percentage. They will not miss them tomorrow night.

:banana: Ashland cuts down the nets in this one.Mcdavid will go off on the Eagles having his Best Game Yet! Tomcats 61 Eagles 54

Best game yet? over 43 points? I dont think so, Drew will have his hands full with the two big boys from Fairview, he will play his usual steady game, but dont look for him to cross 20

Fairview 55

Ashland 52

 

All we need is for at41 to come back and put a tattoo on the game to guarantee a Fairview victory, lacking that, a Blue Blazer guarantee should do the trick :laugh:

I believe AT41 is suspended.

 

I hope so, I don't like that guy. GIAT, you on the other hand are a class act. :D Good luck tomorrow night, it should be very entertaining.

I believe AT41 is suspended.

Originally Posted by TCatfan

I believe he will be back, but who knows who he will be.

Somehow I get the feeling he is already here...Maybe not? Remember, AT 41 moves in mysterious ways!!! :cool:

I hope so, I don't like that guy. GIAT, you on the other hand are a class act. :D Good luck tomorrow night, it should be very entertaining.

exactly, GIAT may be setting a new standard for decorum and diplomacy and representing the Tomcat Nation. GIAt, are you in the mood to make any guarantees on this game in the likely event at41 fails to rear his ugly head? :jump:

Let's leave AT41 out of any discussions.

Let's leave AT41 out of any discussions.

 

:thumb:

We should also leave "Tomcat Nation" out of any posts because it may well be confused with "Maroon Mafia, Inc." which is a duly registered entity owned and operated by Rickyp.

It'll definitely be worth the price of the ticket, featuring Wilcox and Hutchinson - my two top candidates for Most Underrated Player of the Year (the highly coveted MUPOY award). :thumb:

 

In the Fairview/BC thread, someone wrote about a play that Hutchinson made by diving on a loose ball from 10 feet away, to keep Owens from gaining possession - that's a typical play for Hutchinson. He'll leave a little skin on the court, if that's what it takes.

 

Wilcox plays tough D and shoots the pill. In my opinion, he has one of the top basketball IQ's in the region, and he has a heart that is on the same level as Barker. And THAT is a compliment to both Barker and Wilcox.

 

Now, all I need is for someone to reassure me that The Swami didn't pick Ashland in this one, and I'll be able to get a good night's sleep ... :sleep:

 

 

Frances

 

I couldn't have said it better myself. Great Post Frances. :thumb:

If it comes down to free throw shooting the Eagles will definitely win this ball game. The Eagles did miss the front end of the bonus three times last night but they are one of the top five teams in the state in free throw percentage. They will not miss them tomorrow night.

 

OK Tubbyball...have you been showing the eagles the old "Heave Ho" from yester year....Seems I remember you didnt miss many free throws either.....teach grasshopper...teach... :D

Ashland should match up evenly with the Eagles. Ashlands "D" has been phenominal the last couple of games......I hate to say it again....cause I bleed red........but Ashland will win this one in O.T.......Tomcats 64 Eagles 59

UUUGGGGGHHHH that leaves a nasty taste in your mouth......GO LIONS :thumb:

Fairview 61

Ashland 56

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.