Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashland vs Fairview 64th District Finals Predictions

Featured Replies

Should be a good one. Ashland will get a chance for revenge...

 

Ashland 58

Fairview 55

  • Replies 67
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was VERY impressed with Ashlands "D" the other night.They are really clicking.

 

Ashland 60

Fairview 50

 

I am goign out on a limb here....I cant believe a TRUE BC FAN is saying this...I dont think anyone in the regional tourney can beat Ashland right now..

I was VERY impressed with Ashlands "D" the other night.They are really clicking.

 

Ashland 60

Fairview 50

 

I am goign out on a limb here....I cant believe a TRUE BC FAN is saying this...I dont think anyone in the regional tourney can beat Ashland right now..

watch and learn Grasshopper :ylsuper:

watch and learn Grasshopper :ylsuper:

HAHA SHOOTER....I am glad to see you made it back in town ok. Heard em talkin about you on the radiothe other night. :thumb:

The Wizard of Westwood is on a roll. Eagles by 5.

Fairview 52

 

Ashland 49

I really like how Ashland's playing right now...

 

Ashland- 61

Fairview- 53

HAHA SHOOTER....I am glad to see you made it back in town ok.

Thanks koj, but you might be in the minority :D

  • Author
Thanks koj, but you might be in the minority :D

 

Aint that the truth. j/k :lol:

Where are U AT41??

 

Anyway, I'll take Ashland by 2 because I want them to win, but it could really go either way! Should be a great game and on a neutral floor!

  • Author
Where are U AT41??

 

Anyway, I'll take Ashland by 2 because I want them to win, but it could really go either way! Should be a great game and on a neutral floor!

 

I believe AT41 is suspended.

I believe AT41 is suspended.

 

I believe he will be back, but who knows who he will be. :ylsuper: :banana: :ylsuper:

Ashland 56

Fairview 51

 

Ashland is on a roll right now and playing the best ball in the region.

  • Author

This game should be a preview of the two favorites heading into the regional tourney. I cant wait!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.