Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashland vs Fairview 64th District Finals Predictions

Featured Replies

I believe AT41 is suspended.

 

:laugh: Are you serious?

  • Replies 67
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This game should be a preview of the two favorites heading into the regional tourney. I cant wait!

 

What about the Devils? I think they should be equally reguarded as a favorite, especially if they win tomorrow. Ashland or Fairview one has to lose before regionals.

Wilcox, Wilcox, Wilcox. He will be the difference Friday. The BCMS is his favorite place to play. Usually has a great game there. I look for the trend to continue. I know I might talk a lot about him but I believe in his abilities and his work ethic. The kid lives basketball, it's in his blood. He's the man at BCMS.

I haven't seen either team play this year, but from what I have read from the threads about both teams through out the year, I will go with a prediciton of Ashland by 7.

This should be a dandy. Ashland is playing just as good of ball as anybody right now. And Fairview is back on track. Can the Tomcats step up there inside game to match up with the Eagles and return one to the Eagles???????

Fairview 49 Ashland 48 :fire: :fire: :fire:

It'll definitely be worth the price of the ticket, featuring Wilcox and Hutchinson - my two top candidates for Most Underrated Player of the Year (the highly coveted MUPOY award). :thumb:

 

In the Fairview/BC thread, someone wrote about a play that Hutchinson made by diving on a loose ball from 10 feet away, to keep Owens from gaining possession - that's a typical play for Hutchinson. He'll leave a little skin on the court, if that's what it takes.

 

Wilcox plays tough D and shoots the pill. In my opinion, he has one of the top basketball IQ's in the region, and he has a heart that is on the same level as Barker. And THAT is a compliment to both Barker and Wilcox.

 

Now, all I need is for someone to reassure me that The Swami didn't pick Ashland in this one, and I'll be able to get a good night's sleep ... :sleep:

 

 

Frances

UKCATSFAN, are you and Wilcox like getting married or sumthing? lol j/k

Asland 53

Fairview 50 :dancingpa :jump:

Ashland is crusing right now. I think they will make it 8 in a row with a victory of Fairview

 

Ashland 54

Fairview 49

Going down the stretch it's going to be key for Ashland to stay out of foul trouble(their not a deep team)Sure they might have been able to beat Rose Hill with Mcdavid fouled out but i dont see that happening against Fairview.

This game could come down to free throw shooting and surely Ashland won't shoot as poorly as they did against Rose Hill

 

Ashland-48

Fairview-45

Ashland in a close one. Can't go with the "grasshopper", too much Vegas baby!

 

Speaking of unchartered territory (shooterX3), when is the last time Fairview cut down the district nets? (63rd) Ashland avenges an earlier loss to the Fairview.

It's going to be a good one. I'll predict an Ashland win by 3.

  • Author
Ashland in a close one. Can't go with the "grasshopper", too much Vegas baby!

 

Speaking of unchartered territory (shooterX3), when is the last time Fairview cut down the district nets? (63rd) Ashland avenges an earlier loss to the Fairview.

 

1979

Ashland comes in playing great basketball. With recent upsets maybe very well be the team to beat with Fairview and Russell right behind them.

 

Ashland's tough schedule have them prime and ready for the big games.

 

Ashland 61

Fairview 52

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.