Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashland vs Fairview 64th District Finals Predictions

Featured Replies

Here one more thing to think about. Ive worn the same outfit to each of the last 7 games (It has been washed) and we have won them all! Coincidence? I think not! :lol: :ylsuper:

 

What color pumps do your wear with that dress??? With the season change will your attire????:D :thumb:

  • Replies 67
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author
What color pumps do your wear with that dress??? With the season change will your attire????:D :thumb:

 

They are grey New Balance pumps, with some black trim. I would describe the rest of my outfit, but Im affraid I would be mobbed by autograph seekers.

Here one more thing to think about. Ive worn the same outfit to each of the last 7 games (It has been washed) and we have won them all! Coincidence? I think not! :lol: :ylsuper:

 

GIAT.....one thing....you been forgetting to brush your teeth......;)

Ashland in a close one. Can't go with the "grasshopper", too much Vegas baby!

 

Speaking of unchartered territory (shooterX3), when is the last time Fairview cut down the district nets? (63rd) Ashland avenges an earlier loss to the Fairview.

 

!979, I believe.

Fairview cuts down the nets in this one. Wishful thinking for all the Tomcat fans. Cooksey puts out Flynn's "Fire" tonight. Barker shows that he is the steady hand that runs the ship. Fairview prepared well with their schedule and now should reap the rewards.:thumb:

Wilcox, Wilcox, Wilcox. He will be the difference Friday. The BCMS is his favorite place to play. Usually has a great game there. I look for the trend to continue. The kid lives basketball, it's in his blood. He's the man at BCMS. He'll be a key tonight. He's been a versitile defender lately. Cannoy is another key player for the T-cats. It should be a great game because Fairview is FOR REAL. I like the Tomcats to continue their hot play with a 64th District Championship. Nobody has been able to beat Ashland twice this year, so far.

I think FT will play a key also. Can Fairview make them? They struggled against Boyd but Ashland struggled vs Rose Hill. We'll just have to wait and see. Should be a DANDY, can't wait.

  • Author
GIAT.....one thing....you been forgetting to brush your teeth......;)

 

Ummm no. :thumb:

I will pick Ashland in this one, they know how to win the big games and are playing well right now.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.