Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cubbies at Redlegs (April 28-30)

Featured Replies

Hamilton 8, Votto 3, Phillips 4, Bruce 9, Frazier 5, Ludwick 7, Pena 2, Cozart 6, Cingrani 1

 

Move Hamilton to clean-up.

  • Replies 93
  • Views 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Signed baseballs suck, I would have asked for a bat.

 

In Hamiltons case, I would have asked for cleats

Is Phillips or Votto ever going to drive in a run again????

Heard on the radio that the fan traded the HR ball for a signed ball by Hamilton. I think I would have asked for two Diamond Club seats to a game and a signed ball. Not sure I'd get it.

 

I am determined to sit in the Diamond seats for a game this year. Stubhub is the way to go! :lol2:

Is Phillips or Votto ever going to drive in a run again????

Does last night not count?

Does last night not count?

 

What have you done for me lately? (Like the last hour)

Cingrani gives up a 2 run bomb to Rizzo in the 1st.

Frazier ties it with a 2 run double in the bottom of the 1st.

2-2 after 1.

Pena goes yard. 3-2 Reds.

Does last night not count?

 

I know Phillips got a Sac Fly and I also know Votto grounded into DP in the eighth. I am talking about a HR or a big two out hit. Been a while. Phillips has like five RBIs in the three hole. Pick it up men!

I am determined to sit in the Diamond seats for a game this year. Stubhub is the way to go! :lol2:

 

I was talking about the same thing yesterday...

I am determined to sit in the Diamond seats for a game this year. Stubhub is the way to go! :lol2:

 

I haven't had diamond seats in a while. You listening MTGL??? :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.