Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cubbies at Redlegs (April 28-30)

Featured Replies

Reds take a 3-2 lead into the bottom of the 8th, load the bases with nobody out for the top of the order, and don't score. Hamilton grounds into a 6-2 force out, and then Votto hits into a 6-4-3. Let's hope that doesn't come back and bite them.

  • Replies 93
  • Views 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where'd everybody go?

And all you fair weather fans suck. :)

ATOBTTR

  • Author

......

 

It appears, at least as of now, that weather won't be a factor for tonight's 7:10 tilt with the Cubs. I need a win tonight to be allowed to do the Brewers thread as well...the pressure is overwhelming. Now I know what MJ was feeling.

So what is the concession of choice, for fans, on nights like tonight? Or does everything just drop completely?

 

In regards to the vendors, everything drops completely. I typically carry beer, soda, peanuts, and water (on a warmer day/night) and its tough with the weather.

 

Concession stands probably take a hit, but that is more just because there aren't as many fans in the ballpark. People are still getting their nachos, dogs, and etc.

......

 

It appears, at least as of now, that weather won't be a factor for tonight's 7:10 tilt with the Cubs. I need a win tonight to be allowed to do the Brewers thread as well...the pressure is overwhelming. Now I know what MJ was feeling.

 

It really wears on you. Don't want to let the group down. Picking up the W was huge for you last night.

I would have thought for sure that Billy would have received a pie in his interview last night.

I would have thought for sure that Billy would have received a pie in his interview last night.

 

Latos is usually all over that.

He was busy in a sports' bar with George Grande. :sssh:

 

"Hey Mr. Weathers? You know that white Mercedes you used to drive?"

I would have thought for sure that Billy would have received a pie in his interview last night.

 

I thought the dugout would've given him the "shunned" treatment after the homer, too.

Heard on the radio that the fan traded the HR ball for a signed ball by Hamilton. I think I would have asked for two Diamond Club seats to a game and a signed ball. Not sure I'd get it.

Hamilton 8, Votto 3, Phillips 4, Bruce 9, Frazier 5, Ludwick 7, Pena 2, Cozart 6, Cingrani 1

Heard on the radio that the fan traded the HR ball for a signed ball by Hamilton. I think I would have asked for two Diamond Club seats to a game and a signed ball. Not sure I'd get it.

Signed baseballs suck, I would have asked for a bat.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.