Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jack Reacher Books

Featured Replies

Just got hooked. A little too descriptive in places but will be my go-to "beach" books this summer.

My favorites. I have read every single one.

I haven't read the last few, and i have some catching up to do. But yes, they are outstanding. And Tom Cruise WAS THE WRONG CHOICE to play Jack in the movies.

I haven't read the last few, and i have some catching up to do. But yes, they are outstanding. And Tom Cruise WAS THE WRONG CHOICE to play Jack in the movies.

 

I never saw the movie, not will I, because of TC. He is so NOT the image I have of Reacher.

I haven't read the books, but have been intrigued by them. I have read the physical description of Reacher before, and I agree that Cruise doesn't fit that. That said, I personally though the movie was fantastic. I actually watched it again today on TV.

I have read the first two books. They are ok. Really slow starting. I liked the movie a lot. TC over played the part IMO

I have a bunch of them. Shoot me a PM if you want me to mail them to you.

Have read them all and love them. Agree about Cruise, will have to give it some thought as to who would play him.

I loved the movie...didn't know there were books. I will have to check them out.

I loved the movie...didn't know there were books. I will have to check them out.

 

About 17 of them.

Just started "Never Go Back". I have read most Reacher novels and Jack would shoot T C if he knew he was playing him.

Have read them all and love them. Agree about Cruise, will have to give it some thought as to who would play him.

 

I don't know that there is an actor who could physically pull the part off. Reacher is big, like 6'6" 250lbs. There really aren't that many physically imposing actors out there. Vince Vaughn's name was floated out there with the part, but even though he is tall, I don't see him fitting the bill either. I think Gerard Butler could have pulled it off. He's kinda tall, kinda rugged.

I don't know that there is an actor who could physically pull the part off. Reacher is big, like 6'6" 250lbs. There really aren't that many physically imposing actors out there. Vince Vaughn's name was floated out there with the part, but even though he is tall, I don't see him fitting the bill either. I think Gerard Butler could have pulled it off. He's kinda tall, kinda rugged.

 

I always envisioned someone who looks like Ron Perlman.

I always envisioned someone who looks like Ron Perlman.

 

I could see that, but at 64 he's probably about 25 years too old.

 

Liam Neeson was another possibility that might have worked

I don't know that there is an actor who could physically pull the part off. Reacher is big, like 6'6" 250lbs. There really aren't that many physically imposing actors out there. Vince Vaughn's name was floated out there with the part, but even though he is tall, I don't see him fitting the bill either. I think Gerard Butler could have pulled it off. He's kinda tall, kinda rugged.

 

The Rock could play him. Lose some of the bulk.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.