Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bellevue 4 Newport Central Catholic 2

Featured Replies

Coach Rob Sanders picks up varsity win number 100 with an important district seeding win. Class gentleman and great coach. Congrats to Coach Sanders!

Very much deserved for Mr. Sanders. He would have reached 100 years ago if he scheduled like other coaches at the smallest schools in NKY do. Plays a murderous schedule each year, and worries about player progress rather than a record. It showed tonight in a very well played game against NCC.

Congrats to Bellevue on the district win. Congrats to Coach Sanders on the 100th win. I agree with uselessinfo.

Congrats to the Bellevue kids and Coach Sanders! Great Man and Coach! Well deserved!!!

Heard Sophmore Briley Seiter threw a complete game 3 hitter on 86 pitches. Congrats to Briley and coach Sanders..:ylsuper:

  • Author

Brian Dill homered to give Bellevue a 3 to 2 lead. Casey Fitch made a phenomenal catch in center field to take a home run away in the second inning. Hayden Swope put down two impressive bunts to get runners into scoring position that scored. Definitely a great team victory for the Tigers.

I'll echo the sentiment. Congrats to a very classy, top notch man and coach.

Congratulations on the big win and 100, Coach! Briley Seiter is a fantastic pitcher, as he showcased tonight. Hopefully this win will propel the Tigers to the Regional Tournament?

 

Newcath really seems to be struggling. Anyone know why? How the mighty have fallen...

Newcath really seems to be struggling. Anyone know why? How the mighty have fallen...

 

Relied heavily on a Senior class last year. Happens to most schools at some time or another. That's why I think its important to get underclassmen playing time where you can. Especially in games that do not matter so much.

Congrats to Coach Sanders on win #100 - Big win as well for the program.

I was completely wrong in the prediction thread, and will eat a hardy helping of crow. Congrats to the Tigers on a good win, and congrats to Coach Sanders.

 

What is the deal with the Breds?

I think I said Tigers would win by 3 but 2 is close enough. :jump:

 

Way to go Tigers and Congrats to Coach Sanders. That guy knows how to coach and schedules tough schools.

Be interesting to see who the coaches throw in the District game if these two teams end up the #2 and #3 seed. I can't remember who pitched earlier in the year when NCC won 13-1 but I'm guessing that NCC pitcher might be used and the Bellevue pitcher from yesterday might get the nod.

  • Author
Be interesting to see who the coaches throw in the District game if these two teams end up the #2 and #3 seed. I can't remember who pitched earlier in the year when NCC won 13-1 but I'm guessing that NCC pitcher might be used and the Bellevue pitcher from yesterday might get the nod.

 

Yeager started both of these games for NCC. Very good pitching in both games.

Congrats to Bellevue and Briley Seiter!!!

 

Seiter has come a long way since pitching for Silver Grove as a grade schooler. I'm sure the kid is a gamer.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.