Isaiah or AI?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Iverson had a very limited basketball IQ. He was a better scorer, but Isaiah was better at everything else. He was almost as quick, just as good at handling the ball, more consistent from the outside. The only difference is that he didn't shoot 10+ forced shots a game.

Agreed, and in my opinion, it isn't close. They are very different in what they did and what they were asked to do, but I firmly believe Iverson is the greatest "small" player in NBA history.

Even though I say Iverson every day, I wasn't trying to imply that the race between the two isn't close. Their styles of playing basketball differ quite a bit, but IMO Iverson was much better at creating his own shot and drawing more defenders. I also believe he's a better defender. During both primes I believe Iverson is the better pick, but it is close.

Agreed, and in my opinion, it isn't close. They are very different in what they did and what they were asked to do, but I firmly believe Iverson is the greatest "small" player in NBA history.

I started this with the "small" player debate in mind.

I would wholeheartedly disagree that it isn't close.

This is a toss-up for me.

Could Zeke do what AI did with no help?

Could AI play within the team confines in Detroit?

Neck and neck for me.

I was impressed, though, at your ability to type while being weighed down with fond memories of the Sixers when they were good while wearing your AI jersey, your Bobby Jones shorts, your DJ J afro wig, your Chocolate Thunder socks, and your Steve Mix shoes.

Very well done.

I was impressed, though, at your ability to type while being weighed down with fond memories of the Sixers when they were good while wearing your AI jersey, your Bobby Jones shorts, your DJ J afro wig, your Chocolate Thunder socks, and your Steve Mix shoes.

Very well done.

You left off his Andrew Toney Gold Chain!