April 14, 201412 yr I'm feeling good about the Reds winning this series against the Pirates as the bats starting to come alive yesterday. Let's go! Tonight's game: Bailey vs. Rodriguez
April 14, 201412 yr I'm feeling good about the Reds winning this series against the Pirates as the bats starting to come alive yesterday. Let's go! Tonight's game: Bailey vs. Rodriguez Hope to continue to see Votto in the 2 hole and I hope Rock (Mesoraco) can keep his hot start going. Also, RUN BILLY RUN!
April 14, 201412 yr The bright spot I cling to as this season has started out like a mule in the KY derby, is the fact that we no longer have to watch Handoza come to the plate in a Reds uni.
April 14, 201412 yr ........ I was really looking forward to being there tonight until I saw the forecast. Oy vey.
April 14, 201412 yr Author ........ I was really looking forward to being there tonight until I saw the forecast. Oy vey. Whole series isn't going to be fun weather wise. Basically freezing tomorrow night.
April 14, 201412 yr Kinda disappointed. Just moved and DirecTV doesn't get installed until Thursday. Listening to 700 will have to suffice.
April 14, 201412 yr As long as the Reds keep pitching well the wins will come. A lot easier to win 2-1 than 7-6.
April 14, 201412 yr Random thought, Adam Dunn would be a hero on this team. Solo homeruns would send multiple losses into extra innings.
April 14, 201412 yr Yep. Donkeys whopping 2 HRs would make a huge difference... You forgot to throw in his defensive skills and his baserunning abilities. Seriously???
April 14, 201412 yr Yep. Donkeys whopping 2 HRs would make a huge difference... You forgot to throw in his defensive skills and his baserunning abilities. Seriously??? Um...no. Your sarcasm radar has taken a major hit.
April 14, 201412 yr Yep. Donkeys whopping 2 HRs would make a huge difference... You forgot to throw in his defensive skills and his baserunning abilities. Seriously??? Did you see the base running yesterday??? :lol2:
April 14, 201412 yr 1. Hamilton 8 2. Votto 3 3. Phillips 4 4. Frazier 5 5. Bruce 9 6. Ludwick 7 7. Mesoraco 2 8. Cozart 6 9. Bailey 1
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.