James Quick will get his chance

All Tell

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have always been a big fan of gardner. I never really knew what his potential was, but I love big pro style QB's like gardner. To all of you that went, how was gardner at moving around both inside the pocket and making throws on the run ?

Not a whole lot of that, but it's hard to really tell as the defensive linemen are moving at about two-thirds speed knowing that they're not allowed to hit him. Was not under much pressure at any point. Had a couple really nice moments where the pocket collapsed and he stepped upfield to make a good throw.

UL was deep at receiver and Quick needed to learn. Will payoff the next 2 years.

He caught six passes. There were more opportunities than that, regardless of how deep they were. The best way to learn is to play the game.

He caught six passes. There were more opportunities than that' date=' regardless of how deep they were. The best way to learn is to play the game.[/quote']

If Chuck thought he was ready he would have used him more. Gotta he patient I'm telling you it will payoff, KY high school football isn't college ball.

I wish James Quick well and success at UofL. I also hope he eats and drinks a lot more PB&J, Vitamin D milk and gains muscle mass lifting because he needs to get bigger/stronger for his own welfare at this level!

While it would be nice, it's not necessary to be a physical WR in this day and age.