James Quick will get his chance

All Tell

If Chuck thought he was ready he would have used him more. Gotta he patient I'm telling you it will payoff, KY high school football isn't college ball.

He played for a KY high school but they didn't play a KY high school football schedule when he was there. They defeated nationally ranked teams from Ohio and Indiana on the regular when he was there. He was ready last year.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He played for a KY high school but they didn't play a KY high school football schedule when he was there. They defeated nationally ranked teams from Ohio and Indiana on the regular when he was there. He was ready last year.

Really doesn't matter not even a little bit. I've seen better players in Ohio from equal if not better programs who did not smell the field at OSU as a frosh.

College is a transition, freshman going against juniors and seniors is brutal. I still remember Braxton saying he did not want to play his freshman year but was forced too.

Charlie Strong is one heck of a coach who was on his way out all year, if he thought James could have won them more games, he would have played him more. UL was deep at WR, had one of the best QB's in the nation and a good running game. Be patient with James, it will pay off I assure you.

Really doesn't matter not even a little bit. I've seen better players in Ohio from equal if not better programs who did not smell the field at OSU as a frosh.

College is a transition, freshman going against juniors and seniors is brutal. I still remember Braxton saying he did not want to play his freshman year but was forced too.

Charlie Strong is one heck of a coach who was on his way out all year, if he thought James could have won them more games, he would have played him more. UL was deep at WR, had one of the best QB's in the nation and a good running game. Be patient with James, it will pay off I assure you.

I expect Quick to have a fine college football career. That being said Chuck wasted a year of his eligibility. He could have watched as a redshirt.

Isn't that what I told you or one of the other UL people and you all told me "it's not game experience."

I know for a fact it was one of you but not sure who lol.

Doesn't sound like me, but I could have gotten behind that sentiment.

Either use him or don't, but Strong basically stuck Quick in football purgatory all last year, burning his redshirt but never making him part of the offense.