"Draft Day" movie

My money is on it is going to be a hokey movie that will go down with movies like Any given Sunday

Here is what I am guessing happens.

The Browns have 1 superstar on the team that is pretty much a diva. Fans love him but he is an horses behind away from the public. Kevin Costner is tired of his crap and has a chance to trade him to move up in the draft and get picks which will turn the franchise around. After being told he can't do that, And bumping heads with ownership, he does it and they get the studs in the draft.

Could be totally wrong, but that is my guess.

I was wrong with the first half of my prediction. Wife wanted to see it so we went. I actually really liked it. Good movie and well done, although it was pretty predictable after the first 5 mins.

Girlfriend is a Browns fan and really wants me to take her. I told her that it was a Redbox movie at best haha!

But, we will probably go see it, not sure about this weekend. I'll give in because my best buddy said that "sometimes you just gotta do crap you don't wanna do for them". Figure I could have to go to a lot worse things than a movie about sports.

I was wrong with the first half of my prediction. Wife wanted to see it so we went. I actually really liked it. Good movie and well done, although it was pretty predictable after the first 5 mins.

Wife/Girlfriend having enough interest in football to drag you two to see a football movie is awesome...pretty sure you both are out kicking your coverage.

Son came in the other day and said new girlfriend loves football...well I figured that she just said that and "Loved it" like a lot of women due which means they tolerate it...I was wrong, he said she is already thinking about her fantasy draft for this season...I told him "She's a keeper", then asked does she have an opening in her league?

I probably should have watched it when I was in Richmond Saturday. The plan was dinner and a movie and some shopping but we skipped the movie because nothing advertised seemed interesting. I wanted to see Grand Budapest Hotel but it wasn't showing in Richmond, Winchester, or at Hamburg.

No Leggos, Captain America, Mr Peabody, etc, for me. Draft Day might have been okay, but I decided that kind of movie can wait for the DVD.

My wife and I got a sitter and went on Saturday. She didn't want to see "Noah" and I'm waiting on "Captain America" to see with my son, so she picked "Draft Day". I thought it was good, not great, and my wife liked it more than I did. I thought the 1:1 scenes with Garner and Costner were a little forced, but all-in-all I thought the movie was good. Solid behind-the-scenes stuff regarding GM's, players, and the interaction that takes place.

By the way, if anyone goes to the Florence Rave cinema, and sits upstairs, their cheeseburger is ridiculously good.