Jailed for being too good at sex

Justafan2

Italian man gets 6-month sentence over noisy sex claims - NY Daily News

A 42-year-old man was the subject of a complaint by 12 of his neighbors, who said the loud moaning and screaming coming from his girlfriend during their sexual activity ‘disturbed the peace’ in their condominium. The man was tried for stalking and plans to appeal his jail sentence — and being punished for ‘being too good at sex.’

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Very few things in this world, if any, to be proud of going to jail for....but, THIS...THIS...is one of them.

Can you imagine the pick up lines/ice breakers he is going to have in the bars/clubs from now on?

Personally, if I wound up in jail for being too good at sex...I don't think that's what I'm gonna tell my fellow inmates. I think I'd tell them im in for murder or something. Might be a few of them wanna find out just how good I was at sex if I shared that bit of info. How would that conversation go? "What you in for"? "Well, I'm just too good at sex". "Oh really? Drop em big guy and let me see". No thanks.:speechless:

Personally, if I wound up in jail for being too good at sex...I don't think that's what I'm gonna tell my fellow inmates. I think I'd tell them im in for murder or something. Might be a few of them wanna find out just how good I was at sex if I shared that bit of info. How would that conversation go? "What you in for"? "Well, I'm just too good at sex". "Oh really? Drop em big guy and let me see". No thanks.:speechless:

lol I'm not saying what to tell the inmates.

I'm talking about once they get out.

Heck yes make up something different for the inmates.

BGP is getting too racy.

RANDY IS JUST A LITTLE KID, PEOPLE!

...a warped demon child who feeds on making me miserable BUT A CHILD NONETHELESS!

You can't be exposing him to stuff like this.

That's our job. Do you think Randy's parents are telling him anything about the birds and the bees? Time to go back to our regularly scheduled programming.