Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jim Calhoun On Coach Cal

Featured Replies

  • Replies 37
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Comming from the guy who had his team disqualified from the tournament because he had a terrible APR score. What he did at UConn you can't do it anywhere or you'll get in some trouble.

Say the guy who got his team suspended from NCAA tourney play for APR issues. Most institutions won't allow that Jim. :D

 

Edit - Loogy beat me to it...

 

 

What exactly does he mean he doesn't do business that way? What you really mean is you can't get the top recruits year in and year out. Talking about being a bullcrapper.

Edited by Randy Parker

This coming from a guy who left his team on probation. Thanks Coach Calhoun, you are one classy guy!

Is there an echo in here lol?

Wasn't it Calhouns players who were stealing computers from the school?

Is there an echo in here lol?

Lol, I was posting mine, in the middle of it when I got a phone call, finished the phone call and then finished typing my reply and when i hit post it was way too late lol.

 

great minds think alike.

What coach isnt a baloney.er

I think what he's meaning is that most schools don't want their kids leaving after two semesters but who knows with Calhoun.

I'll give Calhoun credit because he is UConn basketball. But what do they say about those in glass houses?

I think what he's meaning is that most schools don't want their kids leaving after two semesters but who knows with Calhoun.

Yeah I'm sure it's terrible for enrollment to have your name in the news as a top BBall program.

Calhoun is so irrelevant. Reminds me one of the best lines in Casablanca:

 

Urgate: (to Rick) "You despise me don't you?"

 

Rick: "If I gave you any thought I probably would."

Edited by BlueTip

This coming from a guy who left his team on probation. Thanks Coach Calhoun, you are one classy guy!

Also heard him say this weekend that he's ready to coach again if the right situation came along.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.