April 3, 201412 yr Hell naw. I'm not buying a Duke shirt from any store that has Wildcat in the name. :lo2: They can ship to a Duke store. I'm sure they have several boxes in the back.
April 3, 201412 yr I love the way Okafor plays. Love it. When is the last time we've been excited for a big man?
April 3, 201412 yr Big Blue Nation is going to love Tyler Ulis. He is a TRUE point guard, he would rather set up teammates and rack up assists rather than scoring. Not many guys will try to take a charge in an all star game like Ulis just did. I see a lot of Terrence Jones in Trey Lyles, a 4 who can stretch the floor. Towns goes after every rebound regardless of where it is. Booker is going to the biggest benefactor of the Cal offense and Ulis creating off the dribble, just sit outside and wait on the pass and shoot.
April 3, 201412 yr Love seeing it go back and forth down to the wire and the Dukies are the ones in the spotlight.
April 3, 201412 yr Question for gametime. Where do you think Miles Turner will play his college basketball? He's going to be a huge pick up for someone. I sure hope it's Kentucky. I don't think it will be UK. Not a good fit with Dakari and Lee very likely returning and Towns and Lyles coming in...
April 3, 201412 yr Most impressive: Tyler Ulis, Justin Jackson, Jahlil Okafor, Emmanuel Mudiay (impressive as always), Stanley Johnson at times. Those were the most impressive in my opinion. Karl Towns played alright, just didn't get many looks. Tyus Jones probably needs to be more assertive at times and Cliff Alexander really struggled due to his hand. Caps it up for me.
April 3, 201412 yr I feel like a UK fan right now. Disappointing season, now looking towards freshmen.
April 3, 201412 yr Love seeing it go back and forth down to the wire and the Dukies are the ones in the spotlight. Will Coach K get flamed like Cal for the one and dones? You all are UK next year.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.