April 3, 201412 yr Looks like these boys are playing some defense right now. D'Angelo Russell has 3 points and started.
April 3, 201412 yr Question for gametime. Where do you think Miles Turner will play his college basketball? He's going to be a huge pick up for someone. I sure hope it's Kentucky.
April 3, 201412 yr Tyler Ulis looks good. He is fast and a nice facilitator. Duke's class is ridiculous! Reminds me of a Coach Cal UK class. Mudiay is going to be the best player in this class, IMO. He is holding his own in this game.
April 3, 201412 yr Author They are really getting after it. I like the competitive nature of the game. Nothing easy.
April 3, 201412 yr Duke's going 40-0 next year. They already have shirts made. They can get them from wildcat corner.
April 3, 201412 yr Author They already have shirts made. They can get them from wildcat corner. Hell naw. I'm not buying a Duke shirt from any store that has Wildcat in the name. :lol2:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.