March 27, 201412 yr Saw this just outside the medical center where I work. Edited March 27, 201412 yr by spindoc
March 27, 201412 yr Saw this just outside the medical center where I work today. UK medical center? :lol2:
March 27, 201412 yr Randy let me use his brother's BB gun. That no good so-and-so... Now this is gonna happen:
March 27, 201412 yr Murderer. Randy let me use his brother's BB gun. That no good so-and-so... Now this is gonna happen: :lol2:
March 28, 201412 yr A pair of cardinals have been hanging out at length in my weeping cherry tree just off my porch, temporarily running off all other local birds who usually hang out there. I take it as a good omen.
March 28, 201412 yr Saw this just outside the medical center where I work. Wishful thinking by Reds fans.
March 28, 201412 yr Saw this just outside the medical center where I work. Do you, by any chance, work in St. Louis???
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.