Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A bit of foreshadowing?

Featured Replies

I hate all things Cardinal, Livingston, Mayfield, Louisville, St. Louis, etc. :D

I hate all things Cardinal, Livingston, Mayfield, Louisville, St. Louis, etc. :D

 

Things aren't going so well for Stanford tonight, either.

  • Author
Wishful thinking by Reds fans.

 

Thought you were a UK fan?

Thought you were a UK fan?
You thought correctly.
  • Author
You thought correctly.
So why bring the Reds and crybaby birds into this? We had a good sign, and you went and ruined it. If UK loses it will be your fault, and I'll send Randy after you to make sure you end up like the cardinal. :madman:

"Everything happens for a reason!"

A pair of cardinals have been hanging out at length in my weeping cherry tree just off my porch, temporarily running off all other local birds who usually hang out there. I take it as a good omen.

 

I have had one that sits outside my front window and watches me inside. Hope I don't see it today....:lol2:

A pair of cardinals have been hanging out at length in my weeping cherry tree just off my porch, temporarily running off all other local birds who usually hang out there. I take it as a good omen.

Are they running off any Catbirds?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.