Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Kansas State Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 120
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Harrison is still on the bench. That has got to be good news. I think?

They're not taking him to the locker room, though.

If KSU is going to try to foul at this point in the game, then UK needs to break the press and dunk the ball, and jam it down their throats.

I hope UK doesn't think this game is over.

 

Cats are still going to have to hit some free throws to win this.

I hope UK doesn't think this game is over.

 

Exactly. KSU sure doesn't.

Finish it please

I have a feeling Sunday will be a track meet with both teams in the 80's.

I hope UK doesn't think this game is over.

 

Cats are still going to have to hit some free throws to win this.

 

We are trading ones for threes.

Way to take care of the ball, guys....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.