March 22, 201412 yr Terrible end to an otherwise good first half. Cats, same old story. Should be up by fifteen or more and only up six.
March 22, 201412 yr KSU players can get past us, how come we can't dribble past them? I'm not sure why UK doesn't zone them a little more.
March 22, 201412 yr Definitely a lighter coach Cal out there....I think the teams play is a direct reflection of his attitude (not in a bad way), but I feel this team specifically seems to be playing better with Cal not as aggressive on the sidelines.
March 22, 201412 yr Why are we so bad at getting a last second shot? Cal would say because they're freshman, which is starting to get a little worn........
March 22, 201412 yr We need to come out and put this one away early in the 2nd half I don't think we want to have a close one at the end I'm worried about the calls we may get if it's tight at the end.
March 22, 201412 yr If KSU hit there 3's at our pace, they would lead by 6 instead of being down by 6.
March 22, 201412 yr Knew as soon as Randle got the ball that he wasn't passing it and he was gonna charge....
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.