March 22, 201412 yr Author Honestly, this has the feel of a game that should not be close. I'm mostly satisfied with the way UK is playing but they should be killing these guys by now.
March 22, 201412 yr Late to thread and just read through the posts - you guys are watching a different game than I am. I think the Cats are playing well.
March 22, 201412 yr Kansas St. is not very good, so I guess that means that we must not be either.:lol2:
March 22, 201412 yr Randle with another moronic pass that gets intercepted. Passing is not his specialty.
March 22, 201412 yr Did they say that Dakari Johnson only played 2 years of high school basketball on the commentary?
March 22, 201412 yr Did they say that Dakari Johnson only played 2 years of high school basketball on the commentary? Yes, that is what they said.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.