MentschTrachtGottLacht was way over

LRCW

The Reds will be lucky to win 50 games this year. Chapman is out at least 6-8 weeks and will probably never be the same. Bailey has already been scratched due to groin pain. Latos has just made one appearance so far. Vagina Boy was scratched from today's start due to "irritation in scapula. " This team is a train wreck, and we haven't even reached Opening Day yet. :isurrender::isurrender::isurrender::no::no::stop::stop::ohbrother::ohbrother::ohbrother:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I've said since before Halloween, I really hope I'm dead wrong. While you never foresee an injury like Chapman's, and you never want to see that, injuries are part of the game. The problem for the Reds is, they have ZERO help in Louisville with their depleted farm system.

I'll sit back and let 10 more people that "with their staff alone they'll win 92" games. Right....because 5 guys always make every start in the bigs.

Organization has no depth, very little offense, and a 1st year manager.

I've never wanted to be wrong more in my life, both personally and professionally, I want them to win like crazy!!!

The Reds will be lucky to win 50 games this year. Chapman is out at least 6-8 weeks and will probably never be the same. Bailey has already been scratched due to groin pain. Latos has just made one appearance so far. Vagina Boy was scratched from today's start due to "irritation in scapula. " This team is a train wreck, and we haven't even reached Opening Day yet. :isurrender::isurrender::isurrender::no::no::stop::stop::ohbrother::ohbrother::ohbrother:

You missed a little....

08/23/14 – Jonathan Broxton undergoes surgery to repair a torn flexor mass in his right forearm. Out for 6 months. Fortunately his first appearance on 04/18/14 went well – all 8 pitches of it.

10/11/13 – Mat Latos has surgery to remove bone chips from his right elbow.

02/14/14 – Mat Latos has surgery to repair a partial tear of the meniscus in his left knee.

03/02/14 – Mike Leake scratched from his scheduled start against the San Diego Padres due to an abdominal injury suffered during a workout that took place a month before the start of spring training.

03/14/14 – Sean Marshall practices throwing from the mound for the first time since the ’13 season. Continued aggravation with his shoulder has kept him from seeing any game-play in spring training as of yet.

03/15/14 – Homer Bailey scratched from his start against the Milwaukee Brewers to a sore right groin.

03/19/14 – Mat Latos throws 31 pitches in two innings in an outing against minor leaguers in spring training. Turns his ankle on the 26th pitch, and is pulled out after 5 more pitches.

03/19/14 – Bryan Price reports that Homer Bailey is unlikely to appear in his scheduled start on 04/21 against the Kansas City Royals due to continued soreness in his right groin.

03/19/14 – Johnny Cueto is scratched from his scheduled start on 03/20 against the Texas Rangers due to “irritation in his scapula area”.

03/19/14 – Aroldis Chapman is struck squarely in the face by a return-line-drive, estimated between 105 and 100mph. Suffers a facial laceration, and a break extending from above his nose to above his left eye. Surgery to repair and insert a plate into his face to take place on 04/20. Out a minimum of 6-8 weeks.

Edited by Colonels_Wear_Blue
Changed a bunch of 4s to 3s

I think since it's spring training a lot of these little health issues are magnified. Now with the guys and their preexisting conditions I'm worried. But for Cueto, Leake, and Bailey I'm not worried.

Marshall and Broxton to start season on DL... And Mesoraco is dealing with an oblique injury. The first month is going to be rough

Marshall, Broxton, Chapman all starting the season on the DL....The bullpen is going to be a mess!

LeCure

Simon

Hoover

Parra

???

???

???

Marshall, Broxton, Chapman all starting the season on the DL....The bullpen is going to be a mess!

LeCure

Simon

Hoover

Parra

???

???

???

I'm guessing Hoover is the closer for now. This could be ugly. With the depth of the division a bad April could put them in a serious hole as far as making the playoffs.