Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 70 Georgia 58

Featured Replies

Good news for you Mark Fox "Catlanta" is no longer a problem for you good bye!:laugh:

Back to back games with a high energy level from the outset. I'm cautiously optimistic. Having a building full of non-season ticket holders has resulted in a big time home advantage field. The team seems to be feeding off of them. They'll need both the energy level and a great crowd tomorrow to have a chance, hopefully they get both.

Good news for you Mark Fox "Catlanta" is no longer a problem for you good bye!:laugh:

 

Should you be talking about UGA getting rid of Fox then is jmo that would be a big mistake on their part. I think that he is an excellent coach but then again, it's the UGA and basketball. Not exactly a good match. :idunno:

Back to back games with a high energy level from the outset. I'm cautiously optimistic. Having a building full of non-season ticket holders has resulted in a big time home advantage field. The team seems to be feeding off of them. They'll need both the energy level and a great crowd tomorrow to have a chance, hopefully they get both.

 

I couldn't agree more. The Big Blue Nation (ones that are not there for a stuffed shirt/social event) was a huge help both days. Tomorrow should be wild !

Might as well throw in the towel and stop trying to beat Bluto. Admirable effort though

I got him one time....and it was a great victory !! :popcorn:

Fear the Tweak!

 

 

I think that you may have just came up with the idea for the next U.K. T-Shirt :lol2:. If so I hope that whoever pays you for the idea, all of bgp are witnesses if you need it.

  • Author
Should you be talking about UGA getting rid of Fox then is jmo that would be a big mistake on their part. I think that he is an excellent coach but then again, it's the UGA and basketball. Not exactly a good match. :idunno:

 

I'm sure he's referring to Fox saying that he was tired of hearing "Catlanta."

 

If he wants it to be "Doglanta" the solution is simple: win a bunch of SEC tournaments down there!

Should you be talking about UGA getting rid of Fox then is jmo that would be a big mistake on their part. I think that he is an excellent coach but then again, it's the UGA and basketball. Not exactly a good match. :idunno:

 

No he (Fox) made a comment in the Atlanta paper something to the effect about all the KY people calling Atlanta (Catlanta) that it got on his nerves that it was the Georgia Dome.

No I like him as a coach he is probably the best thing to happen to Georgia Basketball in a long time.

Have there been any comments from Barry Booker? He predicted UK to lose their first game in Atlanta. They've won two by double digits.

I'll have to admit though, I thought that was a possibility myself.

9 assists for Andrew Harrison. That's what we've wanted!

Did he have 8 versus LSU?

9 assists for Andrew Harrison. That's what we've wanted!

 

Did he have 8 versus LSU?

 

Amazing how much better UK is playing when your pass the ball. His avg. this season is a little over 3 per game. I like 8.5 much better.

I think we all would have had a lot more fun this season if the team that we've had the last two games was the team that we had the majority of the season.

 

Sure hope they bring the same energy today. A win could bounce us up a seed or two maybe. Unless you're one of the ones who believes that the seeds are pretty much already made at this point.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.