Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 70 Georgia 58

Featured Replies

Final.

Final. Shot really well the 2nd half. Will need this type of shooting tomorrow.

  • Author

We were up only 2 with a few minutes left, & then took care of business by going up 16.

 

Well done, Wildcats!

Defense pick up midway through the second half. Will need that tomorrow too.

  • Author

9 assists for Andrew Harrison. That's what we've wanted!

Nice game, back to back games with confidence...hope they can have some confidence tomorrow as well. That said I never want to see UK lose but it won't bother me too much if they lose to the Gators. Just good to see players and coach smiling on the sidelines and on the court.

Final. Shot really well the 2nd half. Will need this type of shooting tomorrow.

 

Might as well throw in the towel and stop trying to beat Bluto. Admirable effort though

Fear the Tweak!

BTW I hope teams follow Jimmy Dykes's book on Randle and just let him go and hope he takes bad shots instead of fouling him. If he wasn't getting hit every time he shot the ball he'd score 30 a game, probably less than half of the time he's getting a foul call.

9 assists for Andrew Harrison. That's what we've wanted!

 

:thumb:That's what he should have, could have been doing all season. Amazing how things improve when a team plays unselfish, passes the ball to get open looks and shoots well. Who knew ? :clap:

Might as well throw in the towel and stop trying to beat Bluto. Admirable effort though

 

Yea I guess if I want to post first I need not to actually wait until the horn sounds.LOL

  • Author
Might as well throw in the towel and stop trying to beat Bluto. Admirable effort though

Yea I guess if I want to post first I need not to actually wait until the horn sounds.LOL

 

I'll be at work tomorrow, 16BBF, so it's all yours!

Two straight games where they've cut out the dumb decisions, and what do you know....They actually look like a very good team.

Once again this team plays team basketball, steps up the defense and gets the win. Aaron H. was on fire, when tis team shares the ball and looks for the best shot, not "Their" shot they are extremely tough to beat. Cal said that he went to football practice to get this bunch to play hard, physical. Should that have happened then when they get back to Lexington after tomorrow then lace up the pads, snap the helmets on and go at it until you leave for the tourney next week.

I am like everyone, pleased with the hustle, desire and heart that the Cats are playing with. Should this continue then look for a Deep Run starting next week. Should things reverse back to the last couple of weeks then don't look for them to get out of the first weekend.

I wanted make one note about UGA / Coach Fox - There may be a couple even with him but imo there is no better X's-O's coach in the SEC.

 

I have to say it......U.K. Rules "CATLANTA" !!

GO BIG BLUE !!!

Edited by oldrambler

I'll be at work tomorrow, 16BBF, so it's all yours!

Yea you will want me to post after a possible lost thanks alot! Haha just kidding

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.