Kentucky 70 Georgia 58

Bluto

Nice game, back to back games with confidence...hope they can have some confidence tomorrow as well. That said I never want to see UK lose but it won't bother me too much if they lose to the Gators. Just good to see players and coach smiling on the sidelines and on the court.

BTW I hope teams follow Jimmy Dykes's book on Randle and just let him go and hope he takes bad shots instead of fouling him. If he wasn't getting hit every time he shot the ball he'd score 30 a game, probably less than half of the time he's getting a foul call.

9 assists for Andrew Harrison. That's what we've wanted!

:thumb:That's what he should have, could have been doing all season. Amazing how things improve when a team plays unselfish, passes the ball to get open looks and shoots well. Who knew ? :clap:

Might as well throw in the towel and stop trying to beat Bluto. Admirable effort though

Yea I guess if I want to post first I need not to actually wait until the horn sounds.LOL

I'll be at work tomorrow, 16BBF, so it's all yours!

Once again this team plays team basketball, steps up the defense and gets the win. Aaron H. was on fire, when tis team shares the ball and looks for the best shot, not "Their" shot they are extremely tough to beat. Cal said that he went to football practice to get this bunch to play hard, physical. Should that have happened then when they get back to Lexington after tomorrow then lace up the pads, snap the helmets on and go at it until you leave for the tourney next week.

I am like everyone, pleased with the hustle, desire and heart that the Cats are playing with. Should this continue then look for a Deep Run starting next week. Should things reverse back to the last couple of weeks then don't look for them to get out of the first weekend.

I wanted make one note about UGA / Coach Fox - There may be a couple even with him but imo there is no better X's-O's coach in the SEC.

I have to say it......U.K. Rules "CATLANTA" !!

GO BIG BLUE !!!

Edited by oldrambler