My Favorite Part Of The Sweet 16 Is...

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep. His sweet tea breath not so much. But never forget him slugging me in the shoulder when Rowan tied it to go to OT vs Christian.

He loved his sweet tea. The first region tournament recognized Joey's Mom and brother during the semifinals this year. They named the MVP the Joey Fosko MVP.

:ohbrother:

:puke:

Gross. Can I culture you on Lexington hospitality? Please. You have a horrible image of one of my favorite cities.

I know how most of what you said could be fun, especially Good Fellas Pizza, but I can't excuse Redmons' based on my personal experiences of being there a few times. That's actually one place I tell people to avoid when they visit.

It's one of the only nights I ever visit the dark side. Let me enjoy it.

It's one of the only nights I ever visit the dark side. Let me enjoy it.

Hahaha... if you insist.

Saved by the Bell - Wikiquote

"Lisa: What's wrong Kelly?

Kelly: Men, especially Zack Morris.

Slater: Hey, don't judge us by our worst specimen."

Let me recommend Cheapside, Skybar, or even McCarthy's (if you're Irish or into Irish Pubs). All are in the same area and places I'd much rather recommend to someone who wants to visit. Lexington has changed some since I left and Bluegrass Tavern was new, but I'd still give it a vote of confidence over Redmons'.

I was in Lexington in July last year and made sure to make the rounds to Cheapside, Skybar, and Redmons'. Redmons' was actually closed and I thought it can't be. During the state tournament week, I tend to stay away from those places and frequent more "family" oriented establishments....such as Hooters.