March 15, 201412 yr I knew someone was going to try and beat you to it Bluto ... I just didn't know who. If UK plays that hard and plays defense like that, then that is the team people have been saying no one wants to face in the tournament.
March 15, 201412 yr Cats by 17 I thought this was one of the dumbest posts I'd ever seen on BGP. Well done, my man.
March 15, 201412 yr Where to begin? The tweak? The defense? The hustle? The heart? The confidence? Where has this team been all year? That was fun!
March 15, 201412 yr I thought this was one of the dumbest posts I'd ever seen on BGP. Well done, my man. Thank you, thank you.
March 15, 201412 yr Add 20 scouts to a stadium amazing what happens! good point never thought of that maybe they will better the rest of the year!
March 15, 201412 yr good point never thought of that maybe they will better the rest of the year! Has zero to do with it. :lol2:
March 15, 201412 yr 35 Mins. of ball tonight. A improvement, but need all 40 to go to the next level.
March 15, 201412 yr Key in this game was they quit driving the lane and throwing up prayers............
March 15, 201412 yr Where to begin? The tweak? The defense? The hustle? The heart? The confidence? Where has this team been all year? That was fun! It begins and ends with one of those ... ... the defense. That is what has made Cal's teams good and what this team was missing. Best defense of the season tonight.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.