Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Browns in Free Agency

Featured Replies

Looking through the news I see they are interested in Matt Schaub, Karlos Dansby, Darrelle Revis, and Donte Whitner.

 

Wow!

 

As a Bengals fan, I hate it.

 

I realize FA isn't the ideal way to build a winner but the Browns are starting to concern me.

  • Replies 47
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please say this is true....Matt Schaub throws more TDs to the other team than his own.

  • Author
Please say this is true....Matt Schaub throws more TDs to the other team than his own.

 

So you think he is a downgrade for the Browns?

So you think he is a downgrade for the Browns?

 

I think he's no better than Hoyer or one of the rookies they could draft. They most assuredly won't win with him under center.

Still the Browns.

Revis and Haden wow!

Revis and Haden wow!

 

That's what I'm afraid of.

That's what I'm afraid of.

 

Ehh, Revis is injury prone at this point, and even when healthy, I think he's lost a step.

Ehh, Revis is injury prone at this point, and even when healthy, I think he's lost a step.

 

Perhaps, and still a top 5 corner.

So excited right now.

 

Looking less likely the Browns trade for Revis but I'm pretty pumped about the defense.

 

If they can get Hawkins and sign an RB through FA then I think they'll be legit next year. Just need to find that QB. Still hoping they take Johnny Football.

Throw in Teddy B and in 2 years they could be a 9-7 team.

Edit. It was a fake account.

Edited by SvFan4life

The browns signed guys but they were not adding to current talent. They basically replaced talent. Whitner is good but the safety they lost in ward was better. Their middle linebacker has been a tackling machine. Dansby I like a lot but isnt he 34? So I dont see it really as an upgrade from what they previously had and lost. However great job with quickly filling in those positions. They will continue to be a tough team to beat but qb could keep them from being a playoff team.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.