Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Browns in Free Agency

Featured Replies

  • Author
Just saw your post, actually addressed it in a post I just had. I honestly think he'd be a great guy to have to help a young QB learn the offense. I do not want him starting under any circumstance. Once you lose it, you generally lose it, and that's how he looked to me last year.

 

Fair enough. Assuming you were in charge of the Browns who would be your QB in 2014?

  • Replies 47
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fair enough. Assuming you were in charge of the Browns who would be your QB in 2014?

 

I'd take a QB with their first pick. Personally, I'd prefer Bridgewater, Manziel, Bortles in that order... I wouldn't be upset with either TB or JM but would have to talk myself into Bortles.

Fair enough. Assuming you were in charge of the Browns who would be your QB in 2014?

 

Either Hoyer or a rookie. Would steer clear of Bortles, Manziel, or Bridgewater though. Like Carr, McCarron, or Mettenberger.

  • Author
Either Hoyer or a rookie. Would steer clear of Bortles, Manziel, or Bridgewater though. Like Carr, McCarron, or Mettenberger.

 

I liked what I saw from Hoyer last year.

 

Again, if the Browns choose right at QB the AFC North will be a beast this year!

  • Author
It won't be Brandon Weeden....Browns have officially cut him.

 

You beat me to it, good work!

Either Hoyer or a rookie. Would steer clear of Bortles, Manziel, or Bridgewater though. Like Carr, McCarron, or Mettenberger.

 

Hoyer is just as much as of an unknown as a rookie almost. Not too big on Carr, McCaron, or Mettenberger, at least not for the Browns. The Browns have drafted enough guys that they hoped would pan out in the later rounds to last me a lifetime.

Yeah, but he's not top 5 anymore IMO, and he certainly isn't worth close to what his contract is...

 

Pro Football Focus had him as the #1 corner again this past year... I think he will be a top 5 corner for sure this season, especially since it seems to me athletes recovering from ACL injuries typically are back to themselves in that second season after the fact.

Revis isn't coming to the browns.

 

 

Browns should focus on Ben Tate, drafting Manziel and shoring up that offensive line.

Browns may add Tedd Ginn.

 

If they are moving to the B10, great sign. If they are staying in the NFL, not so much.

^

One of my prayers have been answered.

I love the moves the Browns have made. Just need the draft to go well now

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.