Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ballard/Trinity predictions (7th Region Championship)

Who wins? 36 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Ballard
      75%
      27
    • Trinity
      25%
      9

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I believe Ballard is only losing 3 players from this year squad. Q is a big lose, but there backup point guard should be able to step in well after a year of experience.

 

Plus, you never know what new players will be showing up at Ballard. Of course, the same is true for Trinity.

  • Replies 43
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard a rumor that Ivory did not practice last night because of a foot injury and his status for tonight's game is up in the air.

Is this going to be a sell-out? There will be tickets sold at the gym, correct?..... someone?

Per Twitter Ballard and Trinity have both sold out of ticket allotment for schools.. Tickets still available at the door but I would get there early.

 

Sold out last year.

 

Atmosphere will be crazy

If I'm a kid on the team, it would be very difficult to concentrate on school work today.

If I'm a kid on the team, it would be very difficult to concentrate on school work today.

 

 

I would agree haha! I would have headphones on my ears the whole time getting my mind right for the biggest game of the year so far for myself and my team! Nothing any teacher could tell me was more important at the moment than when that ball is tossed up.

Per Twitter Ballard and Trinity have both sold out of ticket allotment for schools.. Tickets still available at the door but I would get there early.

 

Sold out last year.

 

Atmosphere will be crazy

 

Love it!

If I'm a kid on the team, it would be very difficult to concentrate on school work today.

 

I'm currently picturing Dennis Esterle (who I had for three different math classes) and me trying to explain to him why I couldn't pay attention to the instructions on to how to find the focus of a parabola. And then I'm feeling that piece of chalk hit me in the forehead before I even realize he is going to throw it.

I still need to grab a ticket. My office isn't terribly far from Valley, so I'm thinking I should probably get there by 5:30 or so?

JMO......I believe that tonight is Ballard's state championship game. If the Bruins beat Trinity I am not sure that anyone else in the tourney can beat them. You cannot beat Ballard running with them, some team will have to stop them defensively and maybe Trinity is the only team that can do that. That said, if Trinity pulls off the upset I believe that the state is wide open again. Several teams, Hoptown, Scott County, CovCath, Wayne County, KCC, MoCo and Trinity I think could all take the crown.

JMO......I believe that tonight is Ballard's state championship game. If the Bruins beat Trinity I am not sure that anyone else in the tourney can beat them. You cannot beat Ballard running with them, some team will have to stop them defensively and maybe Trinity is the only team that can do that. That said, if Trinity pulls off the upset I believe that the state is wide open again. Several teams, Hoptown, Scott County, CovCath, Wayne County, KCC, MoCo and Trinity I think could all take the crown.

 

I've said that about Ballard before. Never underestimate how draining Ballard's style can be not only for their opponents, but for the Bruins themselves. If Ballard didn't have a track record for making it to the big moment and falling short, I'd agree with you. As it is, while I think Ballard is favored tonight and will be in Lexington should they win, nothing will come easy.

Is there an internet broadcast anywhere so the NKY folks can tune in?

JMO......I believe that tonight is Ballard's state championship game. If the Bruins beat Trinity I am not sure that anyone else in the tourney can beat them. You cannot beat Ballard running with them, some team will have to stop them defensively and maybe Trinity is the only team that can do that. That said, if Trinity pulls off the upset I believe that the state is wide open again. Several teams, Hoptown, Scott County, CovCath, Wayne County, KCC, MoCo and Trinity I think could all take the crown.

 

If your a big 7th region fan then you should pull for Trinity, because there style is very disruptive to athletic teams like Hoptown, but I dont thing Ballard can beat Hoptown. Trinity can.

 

Ive watched all 3 teams this year.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.