Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Smoking pot in elementry school bathroom

Featured Replies

Does it matter, they know Obama and he did it. Probably in one of the indoctrination books they give them about Obama.

8 and 9 year old's have no idea that the President even is from Chicago let alone if he smoked weed in Hawaii over 30 years ago...c'mon Ref

  • Replies 81
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nobody has alleged that marijuana is safe for a 3rd grader.

 

At what age does it become safe?

Nobody has alleged that marijuana is safe for a 3rd grader.

 

Your right, they alleged it is safe for everyone, never qualified it with an age.

Becasue it all comes back to political something or another. Kid makes a gun out of a pop tart and gets suspended (politics)

 

Individual school districts, not politics.

 

kid wears an Amercian flag shirt on Cinco day and has to take it off (politics)

 

Same as above...

 

 

President supports legal marijuana and talks about it. (politics) 3rd graders arent dumb, they listen to adults talking about stuff, maybe they heard their parents talking about how OBAMA is for legal marijuana and smoking it or read where Obama smoked pot, whats good for him is good for them htey may think. Maybe he should set a better example. Just like when times get hard on families, and have to cut down on spending, do what Obama does, go on a Vacation.

 

Again, what 3rd grader is reading something where Obama is talking about smoking weed? :lol2: You don't actually believe that, right? Or is this another "You can't prove it doesn't happen, so that means it does happen." situation?

It's all about personal freedom and remember according to many BGPers there are no harmful side effects and even if there are, they ain't hurting no one else! :rolleyes:

 

I don't think anybody has said that when it comes to children.

I don't think anybody has said that when it comes to children.

 

Your right, they have said it is safe for everyone. What harm is there for children that's not there for adults?

Your right, they have said it is safe for everyone. What harm is there for children that's not there for adults?

 

Who on this site said that? I must have missed it. (Which does happen a lot with me)

Who on this site said that? I must have missed it. (Which does happen a lot with me)

 

We had a long drawn out thread on legalization a while back and most seemed think there was little if any negative side effects to marijuana use and no reason for it to be illegal.

It's all about personal freedom and remember according to many BGPers there are no harmful side effects and even if there are, they ain't hurting no one else! :rolleyes:

 

There is a difference between being fine with consenting adults to use a product and not wanting children to use it.

What problems? According to the threads on here there are no side effects, no long terms issues and no addiction problems...so what would the problem be for kids?

 

If you look back on my posts I've never said such a thing. I've actually called out some on the pro-legalazation side who try to paint it as miracle drug. But I also believe it should legal for consenting adults. I don't think government should be in the business of telling me what I can put in my body.

 

That goes the same for food, soft drink, liquor etc...

We had a long drawn out thread on legalization a while back and most seemed think there was little if any negative side effects to marijuana use and no reason for it to be illegal.

 

Used in moderation in fully devoloped adults I see no harm. But like any drug when abused it can have negative side affects. Same can be said for my glass of Wood Reserve or a pint of Guiness.

What problems? According to the threads on here there are no side effects, no long terms issues and no addiction problems...so what would the problem be for kids?

 

Nobody has alleged that marijuana is safe for a 3rd grader.

I was going to post something similar to Jumper Dad's post.

 

For everyone who has screamed marijuana isn't bad for you etc. then they should have no problem with a 1st grader smoking it.

 

I and I believe JD are of the same belief and I know for a fact that it does harm a person and those around them. So I like what he said and I agree with him. Not one person who has claimed on BGP over the eyars that marijuana is harmless should have any issue at all with 3rd graders getting stoned in the schools bathroom. I mean what are they hurting? They aren't hurting themselves apparently so why does it matter?

I've never seen anyone on BGP that is pro-pot say that it's ok for kids to use it just like I've never seen anyone on here say that alcohol is ok for kids to drink. Did we run out of common sense here?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.