Smoking pot in elementry school bathroom

5 STAR

Most of the kids that I knew that smoked pot took it from their parents stash. Kid down the street from me got grounded for 4 weeks one summer, could only leave the house to mow the yard, for taking his dad's stash. He wasn't grounded for smoking it, just for taking the last of his dad's. Dad even told him that if you want some let me know, just don't take all of mine.

I would be interested in the profile of this family. In my small stereotyping mind, it is hard for to believe that this is a family of high-achievers. I am happy, and would be relieved, to be proven wrong.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of the kids that I knew that smoked pot took it from their parents stash. Kid down the street from me got grounded for 4 weeks one summer, could only leave the house to mow the yard, for taking his dad's stash. He wasn't grounded for smoking it, just for taking the last of his dad's. Dad even told him that if you want some let me know, just don't take all of mine.

Those kids are going to go far in life...:ohbrother:

I would be interested in the profile of this family. In my small stereotyping mind, it is hard for to believe that this is a family of high-achievers. I am happy, and would be relieved, to be proven wrong.

I have no idea what the dad did for a job, but I know he worked. The kids were all a mess...older brother of the one that was grounded was always trying to "Invent" something new to smoke...he actually tried smoking pencil shavings out of a sharpener, nearly burnt his lips off.

Interesting that the news has just said that since Co had legalized marijuana, more than half the arrests made in January of impaired drivers were high on marijuana.

Also interesting, this will blow your mind.

Colorado is considering letting some prison inmates get out of jail early. These were inmates arrested for possession of marijuana BEFORE it became legal. They will start by looking at the amount of pot at the time of arrest, with the ones with the smallest amount getting released first. Some inmates were to have served up to 5 years. Looks like everybody is smoking the wacky weed. WOW!!!!! :lol: